Saturday, 12 April 2008

Dearest Allah. . .

I begin in Your Name
I am so grateful to You. . For all that You have given me. . . I have shouted at You at times and been an ungrateful gal. . I know. . .Please forgive me for that. . . After all its just You. .Who else? Right? :-) . . You are our buddy.. . You know us inside out. . .Why we cry, why we laugh, why we sigh, why we quarrel. . . Nothing is hidden from You. . . Still it feels so good to talk to You. . ,
i know that the closest we are to You is during sijdah of namaz. . .But cant i talk to You just like that. . .The way i do usually. . . You know how. :-) . . I can , right ? Ha ha ha . . :-) i assume Your answer to be a yes. . . Lolz. . . Well, i haven studied anything since morning. . . Why am i not able to study God? ? ? I used to be the topper. . You remember? . . Whats wrong with me. . See i don wanto be all that gr8 coz i have realized in life that studies are a waste. . . But i just wanto pass through. . The world You have made has some stupid rules and i have gotto live in it means i have gotto follow. . If not all, atleast some. . . But please guide me in choosin my career. . . I don wanto be doin what i most probably will do if You dont give me the strength and courage to stand up against conventional norms. . . I am scared God, i am just a human. . . Please Yaar. . Help me out. . . I don wanto be so messed up all my life. . .who knows better than You what i want. . .whateva it is , it is definitely not a scientific career. . . So please help me. . . And just see me thru this mess. .You have put me into. . . You will take me out i know. . .Just help me THRU it i mean. . When its over, it ll be over. . . But While its on. . Its a hell. . . So just help me THRU it and also later and forever. . And make me a good gal. . Who obeys you in every way. . I am a bad gal. . I don wanto be one. . . And grant me khuloos at prayer. . And just be with me. . .Coz i cant move alone. . .And i am a Muslim, to You alone will i bow down, to You alone will i ask for help. . . You have always given me the bestest best. . . You love me a lot. . Dont You? :-) :-) :-) thanx. . :-) :-) :-) lolz. . . I love You too. . .Not as much. . Possibly cant. . You know it. . But i have faith in You. . .with all my heart and soul. . .Never take it away. . Coz i am lost without my faith. . . And keep me close to Huzur(SAW) coz Him i love ohhhhh soooooo much. . . Dats how humans are. . . I mean normal humans. .. . Expressing for You is difficult. . Coz You are . . . Just sooooooo beyond words. . .But expressing for a human is easier. . :-) lolz. . Hope You don mind. . :-) Take care. . Of me. . .
I end too in Your Name. .

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.