Saturday, 5 April 2008

Help me Allah. . .

Assalam. . . Im lost. . And i cant find a way out. . .The way is right in front of me. . .i cant see it. . . Its so very visible. . . I cant walk. . . Im alone. . . Its so suffocating. . I want to die. . .But i want to live. . . Im so lonely. . . Im jealous of every1. . . I hate the world. . . . Im so lonely. . . . I cry . . . I speak to the walls. . . . Im so lonely. . . .You love me. . .But i know you dont. . . . Or maybe. . I dont. . . . Who knows?. . . .Who knows wont speak. . . Will laugh at us humans. . . .coz He is not 1 . . . Im sorry i blaspheme. . . Forgive me. . .And make it easier for me. . . And make me stronger. . . And make me grateful. . . And i want a different world. . .All according to me. . . . Not a drop of tear would fall from my eyes. . . Not a sigh , not a moan would escape my lips. . . Allah. . Do you see me? Please do. . . Coz there is no one else to. . . Im so lonely. . .You have put me into this . . .You've got to take me out now. . . Coz. . I cant take it anymore. . . I feel like dying. . .But you tell its a sin. . . .What am i supposed to do? . . . Am i turning into misanthropist? Allah save me please. . . I want to run away. . Where everything is beautiful. . . Where i would never cry, never be alone. . Never need to compromise., never need anything at all. . . .Never feel bad. . .Never be jealous. . .Grant me pardon Maalik. . And grant all my rightful wishes. . .Aameen. . Summa aameen. .

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.