Sunday, 6 April 2008

Im the Phoenix. . .

Im over, im finished. . . No one can ever love you, the way i did, no one will change for you the way i changed. . . . If there was anything that made you upset. . . I have avoided it like hell. . . I still remember , i hadn gone to many functions. . Coz you are always sad on the days i am happy. . . Have you missed any happiness, to keep me from feeling sad? No, you haven , and you wont, coz you cant. . . Your love is normal. . . Like everyoone's . . . May god give you 'patli, gori,kateeli' gal. . .like you want. . . But she wnt b Almas newaz. . . She wont be what i am. . .Coz there is no one like me. . . You have crushed me. . .Maybe knowingly, maybe unknowingly. . . But , im done. . . Its ok. . .Coz. . I will rise again. . . I have always said. . . God never gives me anything lesser than the best. . . He might not give me what i want. . .But He gives me the best. . .And this keeps me going. . .i bounce back better than most who fall. . .There are many who don fall. . .Many who fall. . And don try to get up again. . .Many who fall, try to get up but fail. . . But i fall, and bounce back. . . Each time. . . I shall rise again. . . Im the Phoenix. . . I shall rise up from my burnt ashes. . .. I shall forget you 1 day. . . If then some1 asks me bout you, it will take me some time to actually understand what they are talking bout. . . I love you. . .And love never dies. . .i shall love you till my last breath. . . Only. . You wont exist in my conscious. . .Coz you don deserve to. . . Not your fault. . .You are just like the rest. . . . And you know im the best. . . And hey, its no jest. . .In this gr8 life test. . Victorious will be MY zest. . :-) . . I know its not your fault. . . You did nothing purposely. . . But, you know they say the first love in life is self love. . . You too showed just that. . . And there is no harm in it. . . Coz its right. . . But i had loved you more than self. ..Maybe for an instant in this long life. . But yes i had. . . And i pay for it. . . So , i shall love myself more than every1 . . . Coz the love i deserve . . Can be given only by me. . . Allah has not made a second one to love the way i do. . . So i shall be the Phoenix. . .And rise up again. . . Collect the broken pieces of my life and make a life again. . .I deserve the best i know. . And if Allah is with me. . . I shall shine forever. . Ill be the star again. . Aameen. . .Summa aameen

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.