Friday, 4 April 2008

Kerala Backwaters. . . 2nd trip.

Assalam. . Today my batch has come for boating in the alleppey backwaters. . In kerala. . .its been sponsored by the community medicine department of our college. As a treat for the survey we conducted on the consumption of DEC tablets for filariasis... . Its a beautiful experience. . . . The first time i had gone was with my boyfriend. . It was in a smaller boat. . .But since it was my first time, i found it simply superb. . . Not that today was boring. . .Still, relatively. . .My sis too has been to the backwaters , in one of those big house boats. . .But she didnt enjoy much. . . Shes mad. . . I would die to go in those beautiful house boats with my husband. . . I wish i get a chance. . . I love water. . . You know. . .i am a JaLpArI. , :-) :-) :-) Allah hafiz. .

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.