Tuesday, 20 May 2008

My Canvas

It took my heart away
Her smile worth a milion.

Like a rose on a shrub, she sat on a rock
Near the breaking waves at the shore
Her mystic eyes hid the world inside,
And you'd crave for more and more.

Her dusky skin and the setting sun,
Oh! What a pleasant view!
Her purple lips moved now and then,
And sang verses quite a few.

And then she turned, her eyes met mine,
Looking at my canvas, her lips broke a slight.
A crescent took form and the pearls inside
Like twinkling stars were brought to light.

It took my heart away,
Her smile worth a million!!!!!

AKShamim

2 comments:

oracle_22 said...

tussi great ho jalpari alias ak shmim.
i dont where frm u get these words,
u r emotional like ................me ofcourse
aise hi likhti raho............

oracle_22 said...

tussi great ho jalpari alias ak shmim.
i dont know where frm u get these words,
u r emotional like ................me ofcourse
aise hi likhti raho............

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.