Tuesday, 20 May 2008

A Candle Doesnt Burn Forever . .

Out of my illusions and my cravings for the rare,
I have now stepped into this new world with care.
I have borne enough; now it's your turn sweetheart!
But in no way shall I let our ways part.
It's gonna be tough, really tough, I swear,
But, in this vast world are you my only pair?
If you can love many, why cant I?
"Tit for Tat" are the words in which I rely.
I cant love you throughout-Oh never!
Just like"a candle doesnt burn forever".

---AKShamim
{in 10th, age-14}

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.