Thursday, 18 September 2008

17th September, 2008. . . Morning

Assalam
i dreamt of the sea . . . Huge placid . . . And of a road in between. . . Im in a car with some male and i am sacred that i will drown. . . Its the sea between blair and ross . . I get that feeling . . Though i cant see any coast, i can see a big sea. . And i am sacred. . . For the first time i am sacred of water, though i aint drownin. . Then there is a water park in the sea. And i am sacred. . And there is a lecture hall, floatin on the sea, and i am sacred.
and i see two moons. . One bright one dull . . And i try to take a pic. . But i cant . . Then i see them as constellations and azhar is mockin at me . . .
Allah hafiz

1 comment:

JaLpArI said...

Lolz. . . Sacred =scared. . . Whenever you see this highly amusing spellin mistake. . Just know dat i hav been typin on my mobile wid d dictionary 'ON'

:D :D :D

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.