Thursday, 18 September 2008

18th September, 2008 morning

Today morning i saw that my mumma calls me up and says something that i don remember then she says we should treasure time coz she doesnt know till when she remains. . .
i got up at 8.30 and realized i cant attend the class , besides, i had slept at 5.30 so i slept . . A call from abbu woke me up at 9 tellin mummy is sick . . Chest , back and arms paining, vomiting. . Roza broke. . I was like shits. . Slept for 1 more hour. Got up sacred to death. . Cried and cried and cried. . She couldn see the doctor, i scolded them and told to get an ecg done, twas normal but b.p 180/80 . . . Hmmm newaz . There's somethin bout my dreams i don know but i trust so much
Allah rehem. . .
Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.