Sunday, 7 September 2008

Jaane Jigar Jaaneman

Assalam




When I had gone home in Oct’07, my aapa had given me a gift- 2 frames …laminated.. 1 with Faaris in my godi, and in the other Fiza was in my godi…. I have hung those frames near my window… and trust me whenever mera aankh us par padta hai, it always stays some while…..i don know why, but, last night I was missing them so bad.. so bad, that I started crying.. that is when I wanted to sit down and write this.. but, current chala gaya tha…
They were born after 6 years(almost) of aapa bhaiya ka marriage…and are the 2nd most precious things (things????) im my life..(following my parents).
When I was in school, I used to tell mummy ki aap dekhna jaise hi I enter college aapa will have a baby, so that hum (as in me) unka sath nahi reh sake.. God doesn’t like my living among people…
And so, it happened…babies were born just as I began my second year… They were born in Apollo, Chennai…..on 10th january (20th Zulhajj)…..I had suggested the name Faaris…
My name Almas Kiran was given by my badi phuppi, Farhat, …. Though we aren’t at talking terms anymore , this one gift from her side will remain the most treasured gift I have ever received from any human, all my life……………moreover, in my case.. it’s a bday gift.. I was named the day I was born…

I told mummy, whatever you all call him, I would anyways call him Faaris. It was 12th . Faaris means knight, or a horserider…. In that big Baba Aadam wala dictionary that we have, its meaning is Asb-e-khuda, The horse of God……..
Fiza was named by bada bhaiya and bhabhi….it is as jhinku a name as herself….minku pinku kinku baby hai who…..badddddddmmmmmmmaaaaaassssssshhhhhhhh

We really wanted the babies to come soon, coz aapa wasn’t able to take it any longer….It was IV, plus she had GDM (gestational diabetes mellitus, the diabetes which develops only during pregnancy, due to the hormonal changes in the body, and disappears within days of delivery),PIH (pregnancy induced hypertension,high blood pressure during pregnancy), multiple pregnancy (my jaanus are twins :D), breech presentation (the baby presents with bottoms first, not the face, which is the usual case), and excessive weight gain…(in short she was a highly desirable case for Anju Anna, Aishwarya, Aneesha and the like :D)….. it had to be an elected CS anyways… and most probably preterm as well.. we knew that.. but the babies were growing well,,,, all was ok except the fact that aapa was just too tired.. I mean.. she had to eat healthy food for the babies, but imagine.. no sugar, no salt…I mean.. till when???? I had my own reasons…. If the babies came soon, I cud go and see them, coz the Arts feast was around… but if they came l8r.. I wud see them only in april………on 10th, abbu, ammi and aapa (my parents had stayed with aapa in chennai, looking after the 3 bachas…:D) went to see the doc.. Dr. Sharath, I guess his name was.. though I ain’t sure…. And he told (or was it some other doc) that abhi to bohot time hai….we all were so upset…. While they were returning… aapa felt pain in the abs.. but since doc had told there’s time, she never thot it cud be the First labour cramp…….newaz…….. for all the things the doc told…. Aapa lost her waters soon after reaching home………… CS hua…not elected…but emergency :D…the meows came at around five in the evening…Faaris before Fiza……
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that exists….
I saw them a few days l8r. tab tak bhaiya had come (and his family had returned back), I saw Faaris before Fiza……..He looked liked his father, all sharp features, and Fizhu looked like us.. rounded everywhere… :D……..Fiza looked cute… but Faaris was a gorgeous child……….
Fiza will always be liked coz she is so baddddddddmmmmmmmaaasssssssshhh, and Faaris will be the craze among gals……. He is just so beautiful, so lovely….
If jalpari has to name them after seas.. I wud say Fiza is Bay of Bengal… the mother of storms… noisy and stormy.. :D , and Faaru is the placid Pacific………..
They are soooooooooooo precious to me coz I have seen my sister takin such a lot of pains for these babies…….. my parents waking up night and day for them………..
They are simply so special to me that sometimes I doubt, if I will ever be able to love my own children (inshaAllah) even close to how much I love them….mummy says apna bacha to apna bacha hota hai… I seriously hope…warna bohot panga ho jaega…..
Even as I write this my eyes are wet…..
And tired as well… I have been on lappy for two hours….
Besides Asar ka azaan ho raha hai…..
Will come back later…
3 more hours for iftaar……………..
Hmmmmmmmm
Wat shud I eat today????
Lets see.
Allah Hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.