Friday, 24 October 2008

24th October, 2008 messages

Assalam
Here are the last 10 messages in my inbox and sent items

Inbox
Azhar : Jaan , kya karta?
Harish Kammath : Business card
Dr.Manju
99********
Azhar : Jaan, how s your mamma?
Azhar : very sick kya? Hospital main test hua kya!!!
Azhar : acha kya hua
Azhar ; acha are you angry with me?
Azhar : no I thought you are, by your replies
Azhar : nothing its k
Anisha Fathima: A new born baby asked the nurse: “ do you have a mobile?”
Nurse: “yes, but, why do you need it?”
Baby: “ I want to give missed call to God to inform that I’ve reached here”
Mohsin Ali : Being happy doesn’t mean that everything’s perfect,
It just means, you’ve decided to see life beyond the imperfections.
So, don say you r happy coz everythin’s alrite…
Be happy coz’ everythin sucks, but u r doin just fine!!!

Sent Items
Azhar : nothing
Harish Kammath : Do you have Manju Maam ka no.? Please…. I need to ask something bout medicines… Please
Harish Kammath: Thanks dear:)
Azhar : sick
Azhar : will message later. Bye
Azhar : she is very sick, tests will be done tomorrow, inshaAllah
Azhar : no, why shud I be angry with you?
Azhar : no, am not. How am I supposed to reply now?
Azhar : ok
Azhar : I’m sorry for not replying properly. Was tensed. Ok?


Allah hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.