Saturday, 25 October 2008

24TH OCTOBER,2008

Assalam
I know there’s no sense in the way I react towards my dreams… but, I can’t help it… a few days bak I again had a dream bout mummy.. she and I enter a bus near the Clock Tower in Blair, but, mummy gets down and goes somewhere… I don’t… it’s only after quite some time that I realize that mummy wudn hav behaved this way ever coz, I didn’t know where I was to get down… mummy knew that I wudn know where to alight… besides, we were not carrying our cels, so, we cudn even speak…. I then realized that I shudn have boarded the bus widout mummy but shud hav gone with her……………………………., prolly she is in some danger, I cud have prevented it….. then I see a down hill journey (there is nothing that scares me in my dreams as much as down hill journeys) and that too along the coast… I remember seeing a very stormy sea… water… the elememt that speaks to me thru my dreams…. I then reach somewhere, where I realize, ya.. something’s happened to mummy , otherwise I wud hav seen her by now…..
Then, suddenly I see mummy and she says “ hum waapas aa gaye”…and suddenly I see anupriya ( a batchmate) who says me.. she is the only one who returned…(pause) coz’ she hadn gone…..

And , then I muse… oh !!! she returned coz’ she hadn gone… coz’ those who go, never return!!!

I called up mummy as soon as i woke up, but, everything was fine.. Alhamdulillah!!!

Today, I woke up by aapa’s call telling me that mummy is too too too sik, was admitted in the hospital at two in the morning……

Within a month, I have seen two dreams bout mummy and that too mummy’s death… I’m scared like shits….

Again in the evening today, I saw one in which I’m speakin to mumma over the phone and we r talkiin,,, she’s telling that we shud be good to others explicitly…. And I tell that we shud be good at heart, and in the explicit be normal… never try to be good, and never try to avoid being bad… coz’ that’s important in life… to be good to the good and bad to the bad, but never with a bad heart!!!... and she starts speaking (I don remember wat) and suddenly, the line goes dead….or whateva..but, I can’t hear her anymore….and even in my dream, I am thinking bout the same thing…. A speaking mummy goes silent…. Bad sign………………………

But, this is a very obvious dream.. I mean I have been thinking bout such things the whole day…. But the other one I saw a few days bak and the one in september were not related to anything that happened that day…………..

My mummy Is my bestest friend…. I love you mummum….

Allah hafiz




6 comments:

Mohammad said...

you are the best girl i hv ever met in my whole life.. u r de best and insha allah ur mamma wil b fine soon. hv faith in allah..u r de best

JaLpArI said...

lolz....azhar,

thanks :D

and ya, do pray for mummum

Mudassar said...

r u married?
if not then u r gonna get married very soon... :)
so no need to worry about anything...
dreams are generally opposite to how we see them while sleeping...

http://muddleheaded.wordpress.com

Mudassar said...

hey Jalpari :)
I have added u in my blogroll...
please add me to urs too...
thnx
p.s. my wordpress blog is working right now so add this link:
http://muddleheaded.wordpress.com

JaLpArI said...

@mudassar
lolz....well,aapke muh me ghee shakkar..:)

and as for the dream, ya, i have heard that's the case wen u see 'deaths' in ur dream... well, hope everythin turns out to be good.
:)

JaLpArI said...

@ mudasssar
and hey...thanx a lot for adding me...
i have added urs too :)
keep postin
tatas

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.