Friday, 31 October 2008

Dearest Allah

Dearest Allah
The night before last , I cried.. im sorry. And for the last week also….You know, that I wasn’t being ungrateful…I was simply sad.. it’s very normal. Isn’t it?.. it’s all coz of the element ‘earth’ that You added while making us…it’s very human…do You remember, when Huzur(S.A.W)’s son passed away, even He had a drop of tear in His Eyes….then, can’t I cry?
But, You know what? I thank you with all my heart for doing things the way You do… remember all that happened in my first year??? All were teling me that I’m wrong in doin watev I did… now, see.. wasn’t it all rite??? I thank You God for being with me always, and makin only the best happen to me…I trust in You with all my heart..
I know You’d never abandon me…
Love You..
me


3 comments:

Vibhore Gupta said...

u knw wht.. i find u pure at heart...
:)

JaLpArI said...

lolz>>>>>>>>>:D :D :D
well thanx......
waise just wait for sometime, im plannin to post a list of all that i dislike.....
you will end up wonderin how can a person who dislikes almost everythin on earth, still be alive....

tab hum puchhenge... if u still feel i am pure at heart>>>>>>..

:D :D :D

Vibhore Gupta said...

:D
lets c...
m keepin my fingers crossed..
lolz...
:D

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.