Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Deleted messages

Assalam
Well, I think I really shud get over this stupid ‘deleting’ habit of mine……coz’ its bringing me across very awkward situations….
Now, for this bad bad habit- … hmmm. ..wen I’m oh-so-desperate to go home or wen I oh-so-terribly miss my parents…. I do this absolutely crazy thing… I delete messages from my inbox, delete contacts fom my cel, delete friends from yahoo and orkut, delete scraps…delete stuff from my lappy.. delete.. delete… delete….. I have no idea how it started, and how to get over it….but, ya…. I sincerely wish to come out…coz… just now a few minutes bak.. I got a message from a friend and I asked ‘who is it?’ ….my friend replied with his name but also a ‘I thot you had my number’ which is now a days one of the most common message in my inbox… newaz…..worse happened wen I deleted shilpa’s number (Shilpa is my bestest friend) (I didn’t realize it then, coz’ I don’t look at whom im deleting)…..and later wen I wanted to talk to her (this happens wen I miss school….i feel like talking to Shilpa and Shilpa alone), I realized that her number had been blown off my cel, in one of those sick ‘deleting days’…. I had to call up a thousand people to get her number….(and this happened becoz Shilpa hates giving her number to others (for some strange reason that I don’t clearly understand), and as soon as she feels a sizeable population of friends have somehow managed to gain access to her number, she changes her sim.. :/ :/ :/ :/ … and gives this brand new number to a select few (im always in the select few :) :) :) , luckily!!!))….
Why do I do it?????????????????????
Its like… ok so, if I cant have mummy, why shud I have others?????? So.. delete … delete…delete….
Newaz… hope this phase gets over soon..
Allah hafiz



No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.