Tuesday, 30 December 2008

......

Dearest Allah
Am so so sorry for being such an ungrateful girl…. Plz do forgive me….. I’ve been stupid, not to think of all that cud have possibly happened to me…You know it well that I didn’t make fuss over it…. I just complained. Im sure You understand. See, I’m being stupid again in saying ‘I’m sure’…. Of course You do :) But am just a mortal and I go wrong so frequently… so, am sorry… please cure me soon and also cure my vitiligo and most importantly cure my heart from all the diseases. And help abbu and mummy and aapa and bhaiya and Azhar and Fiza and Faaris and me to be grateful…. We become what You make us… You make us what we want to be… Help us to want to be what You want to make us. And again forgive me and all of us….plz hum log ko maaf kar do.
Huzur ke sadke mein
Aameen


3 comments:

Vibhore Gupta said...

yaar fubda clear nahi hua... pehle.. bola.. "kyun"... fir bola... mein kyun "kyun" bola...
array yaar kabhi to luck ko bhi blame karenga naaa !!!!

chalo.. anyways...
get weellll soon reeaaalll ssoooonnnnn
:)

JaLpArI said...

:D :D :D :D
aao sikhaau tumhe ande ka funda...
ye nahi pyaare koi maamuli banda...
..............
...........
.............
ande pe anda
funde pe funda
:D :D :D

Vibhore Gupta said...

:D :D
hume nahi sikhna yeh ajeeb sa funda..
lolz...
:D :D

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.