Thursday, 15 January 2009

Snake In The Toilet !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the LH (Ladies Hostel- of my college ( i dont liv in the college hostel.... i live in St. Joseph's Hostel for Ladies which is 4 stops from the college, by bus)today, after my exam... and had to make use of the loo... i saw a notice that reminded me of a similar one in another toilet in the LH.... i had taken a pic back then; i saw if i still had it in my cel.... yupps!!! i had it!! it was taken on 15th September





and today, this was the notice i saw in the toilet ..... :D :D :D :D




seems like our gals are havin a grt time with the snakes
:D :D :D :D

actually, that whole area has many khaandaans of snakes...
Anisa and I had seen two snakes mating..... uufffff!!! what a scene that was... mummy told that snakes don't generally make out so openly... and that it's considered 'shubh' to see them do it.... wow!!! Am i lucky!!!
:D :D :D




No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.