Thursday, 29 January 2009

Tagged!!!! for the first time :D

Assalam
I have been tagged by Millz
and hey! this is the first time i've been tagged!!!so, i'm llike.. wow!!!!!
:D :D :D :D
here goes:

NOTE: You have to add one additional "favorite" thing to the end of the list when you answer

Favorite color: BLACK ,,,but I love BLUE and GREEN as well..

Favorite perfume (guys): Sport by ADIDAS… that’s my boyfriend’s latest favourite..

Favorite perfume (girls): I don’t use perfume…. Mogra Ittar is my favourite among ittars….

Favorite pj brand: Sorry!!! What’s a PJ ???? for me PJ means ‘poor joke’…. :D:D:D

Favorite clothes brand in general: for western wear.. Levis…. And for Indian, the best two wud be… AKRITI and JOLE.. I also love BIBAS and FabIndia…. Westside is grt for both kinda clothes..

Favorite person in the entire world: Mummy :) :)

Favorite country: Never been out of India….. so, INDIA :) :) .. But, there are many countries I’d love to visit….. Pakistan :) , Burma, Egypt, Turkey…. And many more …

Favorite car: Skoda Octavia & Honda CRV….the only reason I want to be a doc is to earn enuf to get myself a CRV and an Octavia.. :)…. Tata Indigo Marina and Toyota Innova are other favs.

Favorite sport: I’m an Indian….. Cricket Cricket Cricket :) :) :)

Favorite sport player: Previously Saurav Ganguly from Team India….no hot favs now… but, Zaheer Khan and Ishant Sharma are grrrrrttt….
Waise… I have a massive crush on Dimitar Berbatov presently… :D :D

Favorite spot in America: Never been to America…

Favorite animal: Cats Cats Cats Cats………… meeeeeeeooowwww!!!!

Favorite movie: many….. current favt… Jab We Met…… another all time fav is Na Tum Jano Na Hum….. I don’t watch too many foreign movies… among the recent few I saw …. I think Apocalypto is the best, though I don’t know if it’s a recent release or an old one…. However, I think Jumanji beats everything…

Favorite singer: no fav singer…. Love all music that sounds good.. though I’m trying to avoid music… I fail, I try again, I fail, I try again.. let’s see…

Favorite day in the week: Saturday….. I was born on a Saturday… and somehow all good things in our family happen on Saturdays…

Favorite time of the day: night…..and day-college….ummmm actually, college is fine.. let’s say.. day-hospital..

Favorite holiday season: Christmas…..i love the Christmas season!!! :)

Favorite number: 1 and 3 and 6 and all other numbers that add up to 1 and 3 and 6 …

Favorite food: given my present state, I love plain Daal, Chapaati and Aaloo Sabzi…..[mumma, miss you :( :( ]

Favorite chocolate: 5 STAR Crunchy by Cadbury…. ARRRREEEE!!!

Favorite cartoon: love all cartoons…. :) As a kid my fav was Uncle Scrooge and his nephews…. Filhaal, my favourite are Popeye and Johny Quest… and I also love watching Hindu Mythology Cartoons… Baal Ganesha is my fav… :)

Favorite blogger: ohhhhh!!! There are many many favs.. to name a few… Revathi, Indscribe, Kenneth
Among the sisters… I love the blogs- A Muslim Wife, Mama I Married a Masri and Happy Muslim Mama…

Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Chocolate… and strawberry… and Pista…..and black currant …. And… well.. all flavours!!! :D

Favorite Mobile Brand: Nokia…… I find it the most user friendly..

Favorite name: I love names…. I maintain a diary of all my fav names… so, it will be very difficult to write one or two…
Newaz… I shall write my current favs… for boys- Iman, Ivan and Zulfiqar
For gals- Medina, Tuhina, Kiswah, Gabriella, Trishna, Tripti, Thayyaba……

Favorite hobby: Reading, writing my journals, blogging, reading others’ blogs, and making greeting cards and gift wrapping papers….

Favorite room in my house: my grandmother’s room….. lots of stories bout my family related to that room!

Favorite Fruit: I hate fruits.. newaz…. I think jackfruits and mangoes and bananas are fine!!!

Favorite flower: lolz! Strange as it may sound.. I HATE flowers!!! … still, if you ask me.. white flowers (any, be it rose or rajnigandha or any other white flower) are better than the coloured ones…. I prefer buds and dried flowers to blooming ones…. :)

Favorite book: GIANT’S BREAD by Agatha Christie…. I love many more.. Snow By Orhan Pamuk, …. And Chokher Bali by Rabindranath Tagore and many many many more..

I add

Favourite T.V Shows- MTV Roadies (awesome!!), The Great Indian Laughter Challenge, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai…

and hey!!! everyone has already been tagged!!! i wanted to tag A Bangladeshi wife and A Muslim Wife... they've been tagged..
so, I tag
UmmHasan

Meher

Chetana

Allah hafiz


2 comments:

anirudh said...

hi, read the post, liked this place... and was amazed when i saw dewdrops in ur blogroll, thankyou very much.. !!

JaLpArI said...

thanks anirudh....
:)
Dewdrops is wonderful blog...
wish the posts were more frequent...

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.