Sunday, 12 April 2009

Eagle In The Qur'an!!! and What not!!!! Huh!!!!

Assalam
I got this mail today bout the 9/11 attack... everything seemed so intriguing except for this one thing..


The most recognized symbol for the US , after the Stars & Stripes, is the
Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:
'For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The
wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some
of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the
Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace.'
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.




Now, just reading it once got me the feeling that something is wrong.. this doesn't seem like the Qur'an... so, i checked the Book, and here.. this is the 9:11 verse...
But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity, they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.


hmmmm....

exactly Maalik! for those who understand!! But, for those who don't???? Wat for them??

searching on the net showed that this is a widely circulated mail...
newaz
Here's another Aayat from Qur'an Kareem...

Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby
Surah Al-Baqara
Aayat 79



Allah Hafiz






7 comments:

Asha said...

Salaam Sis,

You should have replied to the email quoting the correct phrase from the Quran. Then you can ask "Are you reading from the right Quran or are you purposely trying to confuse others?"

I hate it when people just send to everyone else blindly. My friend once sent me some anti islam email and I think it is only right that I tell her to not do that if she doesnt have any knowledge about Islam.

JazakAllah khair for higlighting that out Sis! :) Take care dear!

JaLpArI said...

Wassalam my sister
it was a forwarded mail.. and i did reply to the sender, telling her to send it to whoever had sent her the mail.
the best part is that the sender is non other than my own sister.. so, we see how easy it's to fool Muslims into believing something that is not in the Qur'an or has been twisted to mean something else.

I hate it when people just send to everyone else blindly. My friend once sent me some anti islam email and I think it is only right that I tell her to not do that if she doesnt have any knowledge about Islam.


i hate it too.. i hate it like i hate nothing else... u tell them a hundred things, make them understand wid all ur might.. yet, nothing changes.

As for the disbelievers, whether thou warn them or thou warn them not,it is all one for them, they believe not.
Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.
Surah Al-Baqara
Aayaat 6,7


:(:(:(

Amirah said...

I can't believe that someone would do that, astaghfirullah!

Asha said...

Salaam again,

I guess whenever we receive such chain emails should always read through what it is being written. Anyway, the quotes from the Quran don't look familiar as well! What were they thinking trying to trick us...Oopsie- didnt know it was your sister! Lol, I guess she didnt see the email properly.

I've always wondered why they take all the trouble to create all these (Have you heard about the man-made Quran- The New Furqan?) to mislead us when we Muslims don't even do such things. If truly the Quran is not the word of God, then there is no need to be creating fake Qurans ya?

Quite silly..

JaLpArI said...

@ Amirah
yes sister! they do it.. and they do it often.... :(

@Asha
yupps!! have heard bout The True Furqan!!! shud rather be called The True Losers' Furqan...
If truly the Quran is not the word of God, then there is no need to be creating fake Qurans ya?
:D :D :D :D
this is a Quotable Quote :)
:) :) :)

Millz said...

I've gotten this email sooo many times. The last person who sent it to me, I sent back the actual verse. They were shocked and very apologetic.

JaLpArI said...

Assalam millz..
so nice to see you after sooo long a time.. howz u doin??/
well... good that u brought it to their notice....that wud prevent the wrong email from spreading.

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.