Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Scared Of Being A Muslim ? Part 2 in reply to a non-Muslim.

Assalam
To anyone who comes across this post, I request you to first go and read the previous post I had made with the same title “Scared of Being a Muslim?” click here to read…and also read the excellent comments I have received.
In short, the comment was bout how many of the Muslims who are not terrorists (which forms the majority) are developing a fear that they MIGHT be considered terrorists and so, are changing their way of lives. My post was directed to all the Muslims goin thru that phase and teling them not to bother bout such elements who call them ‘terrorists’ wen they have done absolutely nothing.



The first comment was from ‘Rajnish’, I appreciate his comment.
Next came ‘chokkathangam’’s comments. Which I didn’t agree with, and wen I replied to that comment, most of the questions I raised went unanswered. Prolly the reader just didn’t wanna talk. Newaz.

The last comment I have received is from sandy25.009
This post is specially a reply to sandy’s comment.

So,
Assalam sandy
I don’t know ur sex, age, religion or country. However, since im in the habit of saying brother/sister; for my convenience, I take u to be a male. And just in case u r a female, im sorry!
So, brother sandy, the first comment u wrote in this blog post started with quoting 4 verses from The Qur’an , verses that deal with ‘killing’ and after that u wrote


i hav not read the q'uran, and hav copied it from some where else
plz tell me what i hav pasted here is true or not
if it is false then i am with muslims
but if any of these is true, then i will lose evey iota of respect for islam. coz i belief a single drop of poison can convert the milk into poison.
11 April 2009 16:33



All you wanted to know was if these verses were true or not, if yes u wud ‘lose every iota of respect for Islam’. You surely read my reply to that… in the beginning itself, I told that if u hav already lost all respect for islam since the verses ARE definitely from the Qur’an, u shudnt even bother to read ahead. In any case, I replied to the 1st, 3rd and 4th verses. Not the 2nd coz’ like I told, I needed the verse number coz im not a hafizah.
My replies mentioned the Verses in the ‘context’ of their revelations. Meaning we shud learn the Qur’an with ‘tafseer’ with explanation, rather than just reading it in Arabic or even in any other language.
Now, you cud say that I was talking of the ‘explanations’ only because someone has pointed a finger at the Qur’an.. whereas all the other times I wud simply ‘read’ the Qur’an without going into the deeper meaning.
But, my brother…. Only to refresh ur memory… in my blog “My Islam” under the post “Assessing the English translations of the Qur’an” you had commented

does the problem of translation is only with english or other languages too,
if it is so how a non arab muslim understands Qu'ran in its true sense, even if he/she learns arabic he can only interprete it through a process of internal taranslation. and will try to understand it in his/her mother language
April 1, 2009 7:49 AM


To which I had replied
assalam sandy...
well, this article wasn't by me.. if u take note... the name of the author has been mentioned..
but, as far as my knowledge goes... this problem exists with all languages... that is why they say that a Quranic translation is never equal to Qur'an...
of course, we can't, all of us, learn Arabic.. so, reading a trusted translation wud suffice...
some ppl say not to read translations by Non-Muslims as they are biased...
one of the most trusted and most used is by Abdullah Yusuf Ali.. i dunno where u r frm, but, in the Indian subcontinent, it's the most popularly available...

besides, coming to 'understanding' Qur'an Kareem, i think everyone, weder Muslim or non-Muslim shud read explanatory buks.. i think it's called tafseer... (i'm not sure bout the word,if it's 'tafseer' or something else)... dat covers the points missed in translations. like 'almas mera naam hai' can be translated frm hindi to english as the literal 'almas is my name' or 'my name is almas'... an explanatory note wud tel dat dere's a gal who says in this statement that her name is almas in that she's known as almas....
so, a person whu wudn understand a translation wud understand a tafseer....
am not a learned person...:)
i can only say wat i know of.
Allah knows best!
April 1, 2009 2:32 PM

Post a Comment


The dates are both April 1

Exactly 10 days before ur comment to this post.
MEANING: I, Almas, genuinely suggest people to read the Qur’an in proper Light and understand it.
I was born on 28/11/1987… I started reading English, Hindi and Arabic by 1990. Understanding English was taught to me, but not Arabic. I continued reading Arabic, READING as in READING alone until the 9/11 attacks happened.
The Islam bashing that followed the attacks made me look at the religion I was following. I joined chatrooms, yahoogroups and started surfing to know all I cud bout Islam. I live in the Andaman Islands where all u get are the basic commodities. If I needed any ‘special’ book, i.e., outside the C.B.S.E syllabus, I had to place an order and it wud be parceled or sent to the dealer from the mainland. I got my first translation of the Qur’an in 2003, twas in Urdu… and I cudn understand half of the high-standard- Urdu. I got my Hindi translation in 2004, my Board exam year…as also of many other tensions. Besides, im more comfortable with English. I kept it on hold.
Newaz.
In 2005 Aug, I went to a bookshop in Chennai and got my first ‘readable and understandable’ Qur’an. In English, by Abdullah Yusuf Ali.
I have been reading that Translation daily since then, minus the days I’m not supposed to touch it.
Off-late I have realized that a mere translation wudn suffice coz most of the Qur’an speaks a lot of History. Though I was born in an Abrahamic religion, I don’t know many parts of the History of our three religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam). So, if u r a Jew or a Christian, I wonder if ur hold on the Old Testament and knowledge of the Middle Eastern History of Islam is strong enuf to keep u in any position to question the Qur’an.
And in case u r not an ‘Abrahamic’, I wonder if u know of Noah and Messiah and Dajjal and the Prophecies related to them…. If u do, good for you! But, you don’t appear to know it since, had you known bout wat im speaking, ur comment wudn have been soooo highly off the track. Plus, you wudn question the Palestinian cause.
And if you don’t know bout Noah and Messiah and Dajjal :o :o :o why did u even post a comment wen u didn’t understand wat the blog was bout??????????? :o :o :o
And in spite of first clearing ur concepts bout Islam, you come into a person’s blog and start the Islam bashing…. :o :o :o
Wow!! so much in the name of knowledge!


For all you know I haven’t started a discussion forum here… there are many on the web esp. Orkut where u can go and question Islam and get answers and deny the answers and pose some other questions and then get the answers and then deny the answers and then pose some other questions.. and on and on and on…. And there are many ‘Islamic’ communities hacked, chatrooms flooded with non-Muslims who abuse Allah and the Prophet…. U cud very well go there.. they too r not interested in learning bout Islam.
U will find many blogs dat say
“Comments r welcome”, “plz feel free to discuss”, “leave behind ur precious comments” or posts that end with "what dyu think?” “what is ur opinion?”

You wudn find any such thing in any corner of my blog.
My about me says

hey.... well, am Almas and i started blogging just coz' maintaining diaries was getting too tiresome... so, i now try to write down my heart on my lappy rather than those pages... whatev i write is for me, straight from my heart, unaltered,undiluted, unmixed.. so probably you mite not understand half of it, and dislike the other half that you do understand... its ok, move ahead to some other blogger whose insanity seems sane to you... this is MY blog and i rule here after God. :D

So, after this, if you still feel u need to talk bout sumthin u need to keep a basic sense of decency and not jump into a negative approach.
U questioned my Qur’an, without even reading it, you questioned my Qur’an, you questioned my life, my soul, my breath, my faith, my existence.. you questioned my Qur’an.
Of couse, very1 has the right to question. Only, you shud know where to question!
Go and ask ur doubts to Islamic forums (if u are so interested in disproving the Qur’an), you wud get beautiful replies.. not only explaining the Qur’an Kareem’s Verses but also quoting beautiful Verses from the othe Holy Boooks… Verses that will make you cringe!!

Or suppose I have been talking shit bout Christianity or Judaism or Hinduism or any other religion, and then you come and question my religion… it wud be ok… I speak bad of ur religion, u speak bad of mine. Alrite… tell me, which post of mine has been dedicated to talking ill of any religion??????????????????????????????????????????

Newaz.
So, I reply to ur comments and then you come back and post another comment quoting a certain part from my reply,

have u read the previous comments in this post???????? if u haven't , u shud. and if u hav, i wonder if u understand english.

To this you reply sumthin similar to “ I didn’t mean you but the community”.. sumthin like dat.. I read it while accessin thru my mobile, but I cant post replies thru my mobile since it’s so data intensive.
By the time I switched on my lappy, you had deleted the comment, for whatever reason. The date is
12 April 2009 18:27

At that time I thot forget it! Well. But since I had already read ur coment b4 u cud delete, lemme just answer it.
I told you to go back and read my previous replies to the other comments coz’
You had asked

personally i belief that muslims need to change their attitude towards terrorism
i hav felt soft corner for terrorists in most of the muslims regardless of their background(educational or economical).



in my reply to chokkathangam I’d written

and regardin the answer "what the US does is also terrorism" ... it's just one of those defensive Muslim answers... wen dey dont want to discus, or dont want to admit that some of their brothers are actually 'terrorists'... this answer is a combination of two things- 1. denial... 2. the atitude adopted by others of blaming Muslims for all that any Muslim in the planet does and not applying the same law to other religions, countries....if u get wat i mean....
im reasoning for Pakis only coz if i too blame the whole of Pak for wat only some pakis do, im no different from the people who call me a terrorist coz' akmal blew up The Taj!



and so I told u to read the comments coz id already mentioned the reason why I, Almas, feels that Muslims show a soft corner. I have also cleared the fact that I myself have no soft corner, and nor do I support having a soft corner… im only giving a probable reason for the soft corner some show.

Now coming to the last comment

when i say there is mass support i mean it bit by bit.

terrorist get shelter,funds and every thing from the masses. for instance take the example of urself.
u hav sympathy in ur heart for pahlestenians and what they are doing, but not for the kashmiri pandits of ur own country. i hav not met with any muslim yet, who had ever raised/mentioned the problems of kashi-pandits.
where as i can give many non-muslim names who are working for riot affected people of india.

u say that evey terrorist attack on india is not war against india, just because all muslims have not attacked, so if a few lakh paki army will attack india what u will say it is not an war coz all pakistanis hav not attacked.



The first thing to be noted in this comment is how u have turned a totally blind eye to the Qur’anic Verses you had so proudly mentioned…
:o :o :o :o
Wat happened?? U didnt even tell me whether u were able to keep the ‘iota of respect for islam’ or not????????????????????????????????????????
You completely circumvented the entire Qur’an Issue and went on to something else!!!!!
Wat a way to face things!
C’mon brother!
Cud have at least taken regard of the time and effort I tuk to post the reply, I cud’ve simply deleted ur comment!!!
Newaz…
Comin to wat u wrote.

when i say there is mass support i mean it bit by bit.

terrorist get shelter,funds and every thing from the masses. for instance take the example of urself.



:D :D :D :D luk at how easily u told dat I support terrorists!!!
Shelter- u mean ‘myself’ has given shelter to a terrorist
Funds- u mean ‘myself’ gives money to terrorists
Everything- u mean ‘myself’ gives food, toothbrushes, clothes, shoes, massage, sex, tea, snacks, entertainment to terrorists.
:D :D :D :D
Most importantly you mean ‘myself’ gives MASS SUPPORT to terrorists.
now read this:

the catchword here is 'fundamentalist'........... watever that word is supposed to mean, i doubt if any person aware of the fundamentals of his religion, whether hinduism, whether Islam, whether Satanism, whether Paganism.. wud EVER go on a killing spree

May Allah Guide us all and give us courage to face people who victimize us and May Allah grant sense to the ones among us who are wrong.


and well, i seriously hope 'to go overboard in my belief' but, inshaAllah u wont see me blowing up places ever :D

b4 i make dis statement, lemme tell u dat i aint in favour of terrorism, i aint in favour of 9/11 weder it was done by osama, or by america, or by osamerica...
dis disclaimer is imp coz' anything i say wil be used against me to stand over my chest and shout, here lies a radical Muslim, arrest her


again, i say that im not in favor of 9/11, but it's d atitude.. dat america does it... oh! it's only retaliation.... Muslims (since, saying Arab is of no use...) do it and OH MU GOD! WAT A SIN!

these are the words I find ‘myself’ has spoken…. If after this u call me a terrorist,
I wud say to my other readers…

Now my dear readers other than sandy,dyu get wat I was driving at wen I had made the blog entry, “Scared of Being a Muslim?”
Thank you brother sandy, you have only helped me in driving home the message.


u say that evey terrorist attack on india is not war against india, just because all muslims have not attacked, so if a few lakh paki army will attack india what u will say it is not an war coz all pakistanis hav not attacked

a very lousy comment.
Luk here,
Pehle you told,
do you think that it is possibvle to fight with superpowers for so long time without mass support
and to this I replied

where else??? britain, russia, India??? they are ATTACKS..... not a sustained continuous war.... u don need to have all the Muslims if u r only planning for attacks...

you were speaking of a mass support… I told that mass support is not present… the attacks that are happening DO NOT need a mass support, they need selective support which is provided by people whom we call ‘TERRORISTS’. You were tryin to say that every Indian Muslim supports the terrorists(in shelter, funds and everything :D), and I told that it’s not the case coz’ ‘myself’ is a Muslim and ‘myself’ is not a terrorist and ‘myself’ knows that very well, Alhamdulillah!

Shud I , acting like the way u r, assume that since u r saying that wen a few lakh paki army attacks India, we say Pak is at war with India (and rightly so!), conversely apply it to mean since a few Muslims are attacking India, all Muslims are at a war with India? :o :o :o :o :o :o
Wat an understanding!!! Applause applause!! Well, not every blast in India was at a temple!!! And the other places where blasts tuk place have killed people of all religions.
The Muslims who have died as victims, they too were at war against India????????


u hav sympathy in ur heart for pahlestenians and what they are doing, but not for the kashmiri pandits of ur own country. i hav not met with any muslim yet, who had ever raised/mentioned the problems of kashi-pandits.
where as i can give many non-muslim names who are working for riot affected people of india.


this was the best part of ur comment
:D :D fine

u hav sympathy in ur heart for pahlestenians and what they are doing

yes, I do!!!!! Dyu mind???? Why??? Why shud u mind wat I sympathise with? If you do mind, Why dyu mind??? In any case, do I care?? Hell… no!!:D
I continue to Empathise with Palestinians…(if u know the difs b/w sympathy and empathy)

, but not for the kashmiri pandits of ur own country.
:o :o :o
How dyu know dat???????? Telepathy?? Magic?? Or just a wild statement made to circumvent all that i wrote.
. You don’t know me, you don’t know wat kind of a person I am, you don’t know wat kind of an upbringing my parents gave me, you don’t know wat I think of Hinduism, Hindus and Kashmiri Pundits, You don’t know if I have ever fought FOR Hindus or not, you don’t know that in any debates/discussions weder I try to MAKE fights or BREAK fights, and above all you have not read any of my blogposts where im writing angst Kashi pundits, or showing any feeling that wud mean my lack of sympathy for them coz I have NOT WRITTEN ANY SUCH THING.
Then what gives you this notion my brother???????
My orkut profile that has a lot of Islamic verses written in it?
Or Jalpari- blog which has ‘islam’ here and ‘islam’ there..
Or the fact that I have a completely separate blog dedicated to My Islam??????

Is it because you believe that every ‘Islamic’ Muslim most definitely hates all other people????
In that case, I don’t think I shud even be talking to a person like you.
Sadly, I AM talking to you!

. i hav not met with any muslim yet, who had ever raised/mentioned the problems of kashi-pandits
1. how many Muslims have you met?
2. With how many Muslims that you HAVE met, have you discussed bout Kashi Pundits?
3. And how many Muslims are there in India whom you haven’t met?
4. And how many Muslims that you HAVE met, have you NOT DISCUSSED bout Kashi Pundits?
5. And how many Muslims that you HAVE met and with whom you HAVE discussed bout KashiPundits, had got into the discussion because you had called them ‘terrorists’ in the first place.? …No.5 applies to u and me discusin bout Kashi Pundits.

Y r u complaining bout my not writing of Kashi pundits in my blog?????
Who ARE YOU to complain???? Plz read my About Me again
hey.... well, am Almas and i started blogging just coz' maintaining diaries was getting too tiresome... so, i now try to write down my heart on my lappy rather than those pages... whatev i write is for me, straight from my heart, unaltered,undiluted, unmixed.. so probably you mite not understand half of it, and dislike the other half that you do understand... its ok, move ahead to some other blogger whose insanity seems sane to you... this is MY blog and i rule here after God. :D


So, I shall write bout wat I feel like writing, wen I feel like writing.
I have written bout the Imaam Bukhari Issue of Reservation, but I haven posted it!!! i mite post it tomorrow, day after or after three yrs….y does it concern you???????????????
I haven’t written bout so many things.
Haven’t written bout the elections dat r to be held
Haven’t written bout the ‘Beard’ issue
Haven’t written bout The war in Gaza
Haven’t written bout the Mumbai attacks
Havent written bout Guantamo Bay
Havent written bout soooooooooooooo many things!!!!

Y r u questioning me bout one thing alone? Coz’ that’s ur cause??? :D I don knw ur religion, but, whatever, is it becoz’ Kashi Pundit is ur cause?

I have written a lengthy comment to chokkathangam bout Palestine, u r telin that u hav read the comments, so, even after reading the coments, y didn’t u show a word of sympathy for the Palestinians??? Yes, they r not in ur country.. but u lifted the ‘topic’ of Palestine from my reply, then why did you address the issue my brother????

Think over it! u’d get the answer of y many Muslims don’t speak of Kashi Pundits.

And now, just becoz u urself brought in the comparison b/w Kash Pundits and Palestinians (not me! Not me! Not me!)
Plz go and search for urself, the history of the two places as to wen the problem started in each area…. Why did it start…. How large is the casualty in each case… the displaced ppl, where r they goin?..... who is funding these massacres?.....and a probable theory of which massacre cud have caused the other….
Search it for urself, and then u’d know why the World (not Indians, I said W-O-R-L-D WORLD) talks more of Palestine than Kash….

where as i can give many non-muslim names who are working for riot affected people of india.

Yes! There are many indeed! and I can give many reasons for why these people cud be working for Riot affected people (all positive reasons, im not questioning their intentions), but since they are on the ‘humanitarian’ side, I wudn go into judging their actions.
I wud rather say that I too can tell you many names who have CAUSED the riots, and later SUPPORTED the riots OPENLY. Then why are YOU mentioning only one side of it??????? why not the other side?????
Coz’ you are on the former side????? Are you???

All the Terrorists who are killing others have an as skewed vision as YOU have. They are Muslims and you are not…

And this was the last reply from me to you… I ain’t replying to ur further comments
Coz’
1. you are not talking anything related to the blogpost
2. you questioned Qur’an, I wrote a few replies…. You didn’t even acknowledge the replies
3. you post a comment, delete it… and after a day come back with a different comment. In the first u say that ‘u dint speak of me having soft corner but the community at large’, in the second you say, ‘’myself’ is supporting the terorists’
4. I doubt if the coment is directly by u or if u r sitting in a group, discussing with ppl as to wat shud the appropriate comment be… I know of ppl who do dat and just coz u tuk a whole day after deleting that coment, makes me feel that this is wats happening here…. In that case im alkin to more than one person under the guise of ‘sandy’. Well, I refuse to
5. you started commenting widout getting the hang of the post, widout getting the hang of the comments…. I know this coz’ like I told, u wudn have said many things that u did.. had you as much as read the whole post and all the comments.
6. coz’ THIS IS MY BLOG, AND I CAN CHOOSE TO DO WAT I WANT .

so, im giving you the privilege of having the last word.
And since
1. you didn’t get the point of the post
2. you didn’t get the point of the Qur’an
3. you didn’t get the point of my replies
you mite not get the point even now…. And thus, if you believe that ‘You have successfully crushed a Muslim with your excellent debating skills’ you are free to.

I don know how long have you been in this ‘I hate Islam’ stuff, wat I know is that I have been in the ‘I Love Islam’ stuff for so long that I know how all these conversations end.. they end in slang… for God and for Huzur S.A.W. and such coments wil only be deleted from THIS BLOG.
So, I end m conversation with you here.


To all the other readers, who read this whoooooollllleeee post, well. Im really sorry u had to put up wid dis… and thanks newaz…
And ya I also apologize for using ‘myself’ in so many places.. I just cudn help it after reading,

. for instance take the example of urself.

:) :)

Allah hafiz




13 comments:

Asha said...

Salaaaamm JalparI,

Haha, I had a bowl of rice in front of me whilst I was reading this entry and was done even before it ended! That was a loooonngg entrry!

Anyway, people like them refuse to open up the Quran and read it thoroughly before actually making comments and that is just plain disgusting. They merely accept what the media has to say about Muslims or what others have to say- but they dont want to know what Muslims have to say and what is written in the Quran.

And yes, you (not you, you) cannot quote Quran without having to read the tafseer as well because what may seem apparent to you is actually not as crystal clear until you read the tafseer. So people always misinteprete when they see these quotes from Quran.

Ok i wanted to write more but insyaAllah later.. gtg!

JaLpArI said...

Wassalam Ukhti :)
am so sorry for the extremely long post.. :(
and yay!! someone actually read it!!! :D :D :D
well... ya.. i agree totally!!

queen said...

almas salam, hope you are ok, i hope that you put that twit in his/her place, you are right a blog is for your own use if you dont like what you read go somewhere else and people should not make assumptions about other people. these kind of people label a whole nation om the basis of media potrayal. what makes me laugh is the IRA the irish republic army terrorised for years on end but nobody called on the Christians as terrorists,even though religion was involved.but one allegedly muslim does something then we are all bad.
it is one thing to ask about something, but to blatantly assume and take things out of context is something else altogether... you go girl!

JaLpArI said...

Wassalam sis!
thank you so much for reading this ultra-long post..
yes sis!i too hate it wen ppl make assumptions bout me. How can anyone know wat i like and wat i dislike, wat i support and wat i don't until i tell it myself??? newaz..
well.. have never heard bout the IRA... :o
will have to read up :)
tc
:)

Abu said...

Salam,

Also try the following site for learning Quranic Arabic

http://www.80percentwords.com/

sandy25.009 said...

two or three active sessions is enogh for me to get my profile banned in the communities of belives, in which i dont belief,

so its not a wonder when after four or five short comments u say "this is my last reply to you"

first let me come to the verses saga of this blog:
so u hav accepted that Quranic verses were revealed to prophet(the self claimed final and greatest prophet), in context with

his own life and not the life of every human. i belief in mathematics and there is minimal probablity that all humans will

face identical situations in their life, or prophet had faced all possible situations in his single life that all humans

together had faced in past or are going to face in near or distant future.
but the big wonder is Quran tries to cover/govern every aspect and condition of human life, no wonder terrorist(if they are

humans) also derive their ideology from this book.
they justify their deeds by refering this book and definitely they dont read the Quran compiled by non-muslims.

so please dnt tell me to read the Quran compiled by muslims, coz they will write in great "tafseel" and a opposite

phenomena of biased can be smelt in such works.

sandy25.009 said...

'radicalization' is a process dat wil happen wid change.... is there ny1 killing jews in india??? imagine an india in

say... 2045... where suddenly dat north eastern state (don remember wich one...) which is claimin to be one of the lost

tribes of Moses A.S and wants to form a separate Jewish state under the banner of Israel, starts an attempt to wage a

'freedom' struggle against India, Gid forbid! Given the financial and military status of Israel, we can expect a worse

situation... wat den??? will Indians react the same way to the Jews as they do now??????????? they mite start killin the Jews

in Kerala... let's say that the imagined freedom struggle is curbed, but the death of the jews in Kerala for the freedom

struggle in North-Eastern India will not be forgotten by the Jews...

will Indians react the same way to the Jews as they do now???????????replace 2045 with 1947 and jews with muslims, u'll get answer y muslims are descriminated (to some extent)in india, the

partition of india, followed by three attacks on india by pakis(separated muslims) was fresh in the hearts of indians and at

the same time islamic terrorism came into picture, so how can we react with u in the same way as we did before 1940 or30

sandy25.009 said...

""""wen Hitler killed the jews....was there even a brief period in history, wen people world over went bout abusing the

Christian faith, the Christians who were not nazis? ...............and the text that followed it..."""

true nazis were christians, but it is also true that christians themselves had defeated nazis and the ideology of

natsis, thats y world had never critisized Christianity for waht natsis had did.
i hav also given u one more example, it was about Sikkh terrorism of 80s and early 90s, during the time of militancy in

punjab, sikkhs/punjabis had faced similar problem of typecasting what muslim are facing now but now everything is normal with

that community, and it is possible only due to the efforts of punjabis themselves, who completely defeated terrorism. the

government of india had never deployed its army in punjab with the strength, like that in kashmir. reason punjabis have

stopped giving mass support to pro-khalistanis. and again no one abused the ideology of Sikkh religion.
so muslims (at least in kashmir) will have to act like punjabis against terrorism, muslims need several KPS Gill,or else get

adapted to the current situation. coz a normal man is not going to experiment to find that the man with beard is a terrorist

or just feels uncomfortable with his shaving kit, he will simply avoid him or will maintain a safe distance

sandy25.009 said...

About mass Support to terrorism: india is facing islmaic terrorism from more than 20 years, dont you think that

it is a sustained and continuous war. when i say mass support, i mean mass support not one-to-one support as u hav

interpreted or mis-interpreted. if jalpari is giving emapathetic or sympathetic support to phalestianians movement then

other hoorpari may give sexual support too....and similarly terrorists get everything from masses.(i will return to this

issue again dnt take it lightly, when i'll discuss the funding system for terrorist organisation)

i am with ur theory of selected support also, when u say they need only selected support for attacks,yes those who take part

in these attacks are selected people and are few in number(just few thousands or lakhs) you may wonder i dont consider them

as responsible for these attacks, coz above them there are very few people who are actually masterminds.
now combine ur selected people and my key-people, u'll get a structure like a pyramid. i hav projected ur selected people

towards top to get the key-people, now let me project it towards its base.
and when this pyramid will become completely visible to you, you will see several tiers/levels. As u'll move from the base of

this pyramid towards its top the degree of direct link with terror network increases. and this base is the mass lying

distantly below ur selected people and this base of pyramid of terror network gives support to upper tiers with its

sympathy/empathy, religious donations, mass-march from Azamgarh to delhi(political support) or the innocent farmenrs growing

opium in Afganistan. the tier below ur selected people is that of sleeper-cells they are not few in number. every tier hav

got their jobs fixed, which includes fund raising, new recruitment and brainwashing, political lobbying, advertisement and so

on......... but the roots are in base coz ur selected people and the key people move up from the base.

sandy25.009 said...

but not for the kashmiri pandits of ur own country.
:o :o :o
How dyu know dat???????? Telepathy?? Magic?? Or just a wild statement made to circumvent all that i wrote.

u r Pari! u can do all that magic and telepathy, i am a common indian or a boy next door to you.
it may be possible that a very few of u posses a liitle feeling for lakhs of dispalced people of ur own country (forget their

religion) but for u this is a matter of very low priority compared to the issue of phalestenians. i hav raised this issue coz

both are displaced, phalestenians still hav some of their land, but kashmiri-pandits are living like refugees in their own

country. but i am sure that if same number of muslims will be ever displaced from their homes in any state of india it will

become the "baap" of phalestine issue. and then u madam jalpari, will not see phalestenians any more, even in ur dreams.
""""""yes, I do!!!!! Dyu mind???? Why??? Why shud u mind wat I sympathise with? If you do mind, Why dyu mind??? In any case,

do I care?? Hell… no!!:D
I continue to Empathise with Palestinians…""""""""

i dont mind! u know i dont mind u!
let ur coming generations continue to empathise with those desert dweller baddus.i know ur community hav got special feeling

(one-sided) for arabs. the Nizams of hyderabad too had this feeling, thats y they used to send pensions to the royal family

of Saudi Arabia before the discovery of petroleum in that country, so that the royal family of the land of prophet may live a

respectable life. Now tht country is one of the richest country and close ally for both Osama and America. Sultan of Saudi

arabia was invited as chief guest for the republic day parade in 2007 or 08 but the namakharam sultan whose forefathers were

getting their ends meet from indian money, didnt even bothered to send a formal greeting to the royal family of hyderabad...

so continue.......i dont mind!!

JaLpArI said...

@ Abu
wassalam
:o :o i didnt know such a site existed....
thanks a ton! :)

Zarminaeh said...

Hello!
I really love your blog, and in some ways it feels so eye opening.. I shall definitely be reading a lot more soon, as I've only just discovered it.
May Allah bless you..
x

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

Thank you so much Zarmina :) please do come back to read :)

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.