Wednesday, 15 April 2009

So, the lipstick reached home!!!

Assalam



Thank God!!! The courier I’d sent has reached home………………….. and I’m ssoooooooooooo happy :D :D :D :D :D :D

Twas nothing much.. just a lipstick and a letter…. But, twas for Aapa…and she is the Boss of the house….. so, you need to be very careful lest she gets upset :D :D :D




Actually, the past few times wen I’ve got a courier from home…. Things have been stolen… I don know how exactly do they manage to do that… :o coz’ 9 times out of 10 the packing is perfect wid not as much as a scratch…. Amazes me really!!!

There’s a trend in my home, that whoever’s b’day it is.. the gift goes to…… ME :D :D :D
So, wen asked wat gift do I want for my father’s b’day… I’d told “chocolates” !!! now, if you know me, you’d know that I’m not all that crazy bout chocs…. Not that I don’t like chocolates…. But, you know wat I mean…. :) :) besides, I always say my parents not to send me things that I can buy from Alpy itself… coz’ the charges of courier from Blair to the mainland are higher than other places…. The charge for the rest of India is same, but if you wana send a document to Andamans (a letter, or flite tikets) it’s the double of the ROI (rest of India) charges…. And it’s 125/kg for parcels….. and this is of Professional Couriers.. which I think are the cheapest of all… so newaz… I’d asked for chocolates….
And the stupid ppl STOLE my chocolates……. I was fuming…. But I knew nothing cud be done…
Earlier they’d stolen toe rings & earrings too….. and had delivered the courier to me at College….. not at the hostel (the address that was written on the cover)… I shud hav understud it then and shudn have signed the receipt… but, silly me!!!! I tuk the courier and wen I opened it…. huh!!!! everything except wat I’d been waiting for!!! :( :( :(

Newaz…
So, I was reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllllllllyyyyyyyy scared that the lipstick wudn reach safely…. Aapa had asked for an ORANGE lipcolor… (yes, she wants to paint her lips orange….. !!!!! *rolling eyes*)… and I had bought a BRICK RED wen I’d been to Chennai… I thot I’d make it her bday present…. (big mistake….. coz her bday is on the 21st and that meant I’d to send the courier fatafat!!!) to top the colour error, I didn’t know how to pack the thing .. I mean the cloth packing….. uffff!!!! I somehow managed to make a parcel and tuk it to the office and those crazy nuts refused to take it!!!!!! for security reasons!!!! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh
They told me to go to Blue dart but blue dart charges 250/kg to Andamans….
:x :x :x :x :x

I pleaded and pleaded and pleaded until they agreed :) :) :) but, didn’t guarantee me the safety of the stuff :( :( :( ….

Well…
Whatever….
It has reached home… :) :)
Aapa liked it (that’s wat mummy told)… but, im sure she hasn’t forgiven me for not sending her the ORANGE one…..
She’ll hasn’t called me up yet..
Im waiting for the screaming and screeching…!!!

Newaz…
Love you aapa :) :)
P.S.- for people who r wonderin y didnt she buy it herself... well,.. it's coz' we dont get EVERYTHIN back home... we only get the things that have a high demand.... and ORANGE lipcolors are definitely not in demand at home..!!!

P.S 2-I just came to know that i didnt get the Easter Egg coz i got up late!!!! :( :( :( :( :( They shudve known i'd get up late!!!! don't i always ????? mad people!!! i was late year too.. but they'd kept the egg for me.. then why not this year????????
whatever!!!
Allah hafiz



4 comments:

Constructive Attitude said...

haha. how come the gifts go to you???

Kraxpelax said...

Noncommercial advertisement! Just for once: plain honest no nonsense spam making no pretense being something else, with a real message and an sound errand. See Window Mirror and find out.

666; The Final Solution; and the Claim

http://winmir.blogspot.com/I am not anyone. I am unique.

- Peter Ingestad, Sweden

JaLpArI said...

@
lolz..
ya thats the way things work !!! ;)

JaLpArI said...

@kraxpelax
hey.. thanx 4 the link :)

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.