Thursday, 30 April 2009

Stye in Eye :(

Assalam
its like a million years since i am postin from my mobile. . . Newaz. . . So here i am sittin in the labour room, tired and with a hurtin eye. . . Me's got a stye in my left eyelid :( :( its called a hordeolum internum :( :( :( and its troublin me sooo much . . . I just dont feel like working . . . I assisted a case today, but why am i writin bout it here. . . If 'Confrontation' was a person he would have killed me. . . I have been tryin to blog daily but i fall asleep. . . Its really tiring. . . Newaz. I rather go to confrontation. tatas.
I hope we get tea. And pazhampuzhi . . However you spell it. . . Huh! Banana fry :( i dont like it. But khair . .
Allah hafiz


5 comments:

xoxo, nadia said...

Hope the thing in your eye gets better. Sounds painful.

Hugs.

Nazish Rahman said...

take care of your eye...inshaallah it'll be fine!!

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

Nads
hugs to you too dear. . . Alhamdulillah its better today.


nazish
hey thanks . . Alhamdulillah am better today :) you tc too.

Falling Up said...

Oh, no! I hope you feel better. And take care of yourself, not that I need to tell you, doctor Saab!

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

oh oh!!! who's the real doctor saab here!!! :D :D
and alhamdulillah.. am fine now! :)

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.