Monday, 11 May 2009

Alone and Desp.

Assalam
"Close thine eyes and as thou sleepest, Heaven will change thy fortune from Evil to Good."
I was crying like a baby last night. :( Almas was sad . . . She's ok now. Alhmdulillah :)

waiting for this last day of internment to get over. Its 7 am. One more hour to go, but its goin to be more hectic today than other days. Baaki days mei we used to return to the hostel (though we were not allowed to) every morning, but today, since our internment gets over and ward posting starts, we will have to go to the wards straight from the labour room and all of us are in O1 unit that is the HOD 's unit and that lady "LAmbi" is such a terror that if you meet her, you'd say Hitler was a merciful man . Newaz. I like her, nevertheless. . She's got power. And power is always a turn on. Her name is 'Lalithambika Karunakaran' btw . And she is an over -dedicated lady.

I had completely forgot to write, well. . . I put TWO sutures to an episiotomy :) :) :) :) skin sutures :) :)
The housie was Dr. Ancymol J. :)
And it was a Saturday :) :) :)

and dont ask me how come i am on blogger thru my mobile.
newaz
Allah hafiz



No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.