Sunday, 24 May 2009

Its Raining In Kerala, And Its Raining At Hoooome!

Its MONSOON time :) :)
Its raining in Kerala . . . . And its raining at hoooome . . . . .
Abbu mummy are feeling coooold . . . . And Almas is feeling coooold . . . .
They are having garam garam chai. . . And Kiran is having the luke warm brown fluid in the hostel. . . They sleep under blankets . . . And Almas is sleeping on the cold floooor . . . .
The wooden home is leaking . . . And the cemented hostel is damp . . .
They both are together and Almas is aloooone . .
They can cuddle up with the cat. . . Kiran only has the lambu takiya. . .
They dont have to study. .
And Almas has to study loads . . . .
Monsoon is beautiful in both the places . .
Whatever,
Kerala is not hoooooome. . .
I miss home when its hot. . .
When it rains, i miss home all the mooooore. . .
I miss mummy, I miss abbu. . I miss you all. . ,
Im so aloooone . . . .


P.S- Almas and Kiran and I are one and the same person
P.S.2- A crazy bus driver asked me if i am from Palakkad. . . noooooooooooo, I am not from Palakkad . . . . I am from hooooooooome. . . And if there is any place in Kerala I belong to, its Alleppey, Alleppey Alleppey Alleppey. . . .
Palakkad? ? ? Never . . . Nooooooo !




Its

1 comment:

Chailey said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, Almas. As for Bangalore Challengers, BOO HOO! They threw the match away yesterday.

Cheer up, have a good week.

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.