Thursday, 14 May 2009

Manchester United Search Results :(

Assalam
around a month ago i had written a post 'How people Reach my Blog' . . In which i wrote that majority of the people come here thru google searches, and the post that is most often reached is 'Manchester United - A Love Story' . . . Its reached usually by a google image search for ManU players. Its all gr8 till here. . But the part thats troublin me the most is that 99% of these searches are for Carrick. . Of course, on a positive note, maybe the www doesnt have enuf of Michael Carrick pics coz he is not as popular as my Angel . . . But still, id rather have people reach Jalpari for Dimi . .
newaz. .
Allah hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.