Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Me .......... cant think of a better title!

Assalam
I had a long conversation with mummy. Started at 18:02 and ended at 18:59.
We spoke bout many things… started with mummy being ill today, moving on to aapa’s problems at her home, to the results of her interview for manager’s post not being out yet, to men and wat jerks they are, to God who is responsible for all the other things that we spoke of and who also tells that He does everything and then He says we get wat we earn… alrite!
Sab kuchh saf saaf nazar aa raha hai! And I understand eeeevvveeerrryyything.
Huh!
Btw… this is goin to be one long post..ok.. so plz don’t try reading this… and ya this post is goin to be written in parts… im filhaal waiting for Isha’s azaan… it’s almost time. I’ll write for 5 minutes, then pray (I cant hear the azaan most of the times though the mosque is just across the street.. don ask me why.. not that you will ask.. not that you care… not that I care if you care… newaz).
And im goin to do the ‘no comments please’ for most of my posts from now on… coz as things tell me, I mite only be talking to God and to myself from now on… inshaAllah im entering final year in 2 months.. whether or not I pass my IIIrd MB part I… IIIrd MB part II starts soon after the practicals… so newaz…… wen I started this blog there wasn’t anyone reading me… now too I don’t have many readers, but well.. there ARE readers… even if it’s one…and I fear that reader MITE comment… comment on things and in ways that I don’t want.. like I don’t want people discouraging me….






You see I am a Sagittarian.. we are not people who work hard… the moment we see something not going rite, we change ways…. You don’t need to advise me THAT… I know that better than you… like a few days bak I commented on indscribes’s Indian Muslim blog and I got a very discouraging reply.. see it CLICKING HERE
And I don’t want people pacifying me… ….i don’t question their sincerity.. … but.. I just don’t like being given solutions.. coz then I feel I am such a loser.. lukin at totally no ones for support… coz well I wasn’t lukin for support.. I was just writing… just saying.. I wasn’t waiting for someone to come and give me solutions…coz well this someone doesn’t know me… and I don’t know if this someone is commenting only coz I commented on his/her blog… which I find even more awkward… coz I generally comment on blogs dat I totally love… otherwise I don’t.. and I know that it’s not AT ALL necessary for that person to like me or my blog…newaz..
And like I told im a Sagittarian.. you don’t need to buoy me up…we do that on our own, Alhamdulillah!...:D
Btw.. ive never told this but, I have a Cancer ascendant… I hate this zodiac… I find them such losers… not that I have met many…my bro-in-law is one… and he considers me his biggest enemy on this planet under the guise of protection or maybe he protects under the guise of enmity .. cant say…
And then there is this another strange loser.. who can talk of nothing but his problems… I mean.. yaar! I have bigger problems than you do..!!!! and you know it!!! then why???? Whatevs.. I don like cancerians.. they suck!
But wel I have a Cancer ascendant… and I guess that’s why I LOVE my family (Sagittarians generally don’t LOVE.. they just love.. or maybe they just luv… u cud even say they lv..)..well.. it’s been more than five minutes.. am goin ..
Allah hafiz
…………………………………………………………………………………..
The post was written on the night before the ‘Singh is King’ post…..
To be continued later… I mean laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr……
Abhi charge nahi hai lappy mein aur current bhi nahi hai. :(

Till then read bout Sagis .......SAGITTARIUS by LINDA GOODMAN
Allah hafiz.





5 comments:

Vibhore Gupta said...

oieeeeee....
u r gone frm my frnd list in orkut...
+ u r being displayed as MALE... everything deleted.. ur frnd count is nw just 2...
sumbody hacked ur account shayad...
chk it out..

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

:( sorry brother. .
i did it myself :(
i was sad and upset with life and people and trees and clouds and every thing else :D
well. . So i deleted everything. And everyone.
worse was that no one noticed . . .
NO ONE NOTICED THAT I AM GONE.
so, i thot wats the point in returning . . .

thank you so much :) :)

newaz. . . I will be coming back in a few days inshaAllah. . . I will send the requests again. . . Do accept please. :)
and i am sorry again for my madness.

Vibhore Gupta said...

array it's not possible tht my sis leaves and i wont notice...
u can expect atleast tht much frm me...

take care..
and dont get upset so often..
wat's the use use of deleting things??

u r 1 of the rock solid ideologist i've ever met.. u knw wat u want so this doeesnt suit u...

take really gud care of urs :) :)

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

ya u r rite...
lolz... i ll try not deleting again ;)

and i wud take the 'ideologist' thing as a compliment... :D :D :D
even if uve said it in an ulta way :D :D :D
lolz...
ya.. u too tc
tatas :)

Vibhore Gupta said...

oiiieee...
ideologist waala part compliment hi tha... :):)

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.