Friday, 15 May 2009

One Day At A Time - A Prayer

Im only human, Im just a woman
Lord help me believe in all I can be
And all that I am.
Show me the stairway,
I have to climb,
Lord for my sake, teach me to take
One day at a time

One day at a time, sweet Lord
That's all Im asking from You
Lord give me the strength
To do everyday, what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Lord,
And tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord help me today,
Show me the way,
One day at a time.

** *** ******** **** *** *****
Dear Lord You know, if You are lookin below
It's worse now than before,
Pushing and shoving,
Crowding my mind
Lord for my sake, teach me to take
One day at a time.

O

3 comments:

Nazish Rahman said...

Aameen!!!

nice

queen said...

that pray seems like it was written for me,one day at a time, thats what i constantly say to myself!

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

nazish
summa aameen
ya i love this song too!

queen
Assalam aapi...
howz u doin... am all worked up... got examz frm monday. havent studied anything... had a fite wid azhar... bbroke up, to be precise... :( .. din know at else to do...

newaz... sorry for talkin all bout myself.. :(
and ya.. had to tell you that frm nw on i'd be mostly accessin thru my cel ... and it's difficult to post comments frm it... you know the pop up window thing...
dont ever feel that i ain't thinking bout u, if i fail to comment...
u r my sister :)
and u r always in my duas..
oki?
hmmm. i don know if u'll come down to this post again... so, i think i shud just go to ur blog and post it there... nai?
ok...
will write to u wen i come on my lappy again, inshaAllah. oki?
luv u.
take very good care of urself and keep smiling...
u ve heard of that sumthing ki if u take 1 step towards God, He takes 70 steps towards you.. somethin like dat...
well, thats the way wid every thing
you take 1 step towards sadness, it takes 70 steps towards you..
you take one step towards happiness, it takes 70 steps towards you.
:)
*hugs*
oki... goto write a post now...
tatas
luv u
oh sorry
one more thing
plz pray for me dat i may pass my exams.. zyada nahi.. a 50% pass marks is enuf.. :p
plz pray..
Allah hafiz.

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.