Monday, 11 May 2009

Tired And Stinking ! ! !

Assalam
i reached the hostel 15 minutes ago, . . . Had my lunch of puttu kadla (the breakfast ammachi had kept for me) . . Now its 12.15 pm . . . Class starts at 1 pm . . .
i am stinking. Gotto have my bath, pray fajr ka kaza, zohar , get ready and leave. . . Dont really think can make it for the 1st hour. . . Will go for the 2pm class inshaAllah. . .
we had a sexy discussion on post-menopausal bleeding by LAmbi. . . I am totally in love with that female. . . newaz. I am tired. And i came to know that we have an end posting of SPM after two weeks. :( i am screwed. Then final sessionals from 27th and universities from 22nd june.
i am YET to start with my studies . .
Well. . . Gotto go now.
Allah hafiz.

2 comments:

Nazish Rahman said...

"love with that female"...lol!! cant understand!!

btw all the best for your sessionals

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

Lolz :p :p . . . Imaginations runnin wild ?. ?. Huh? ? :D :D
well, well. . . I meant i love her as a female 'teacher' . . :) :) :)
and hey thanks. . . I really need the bestestest luck ;)
tc

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.