Tuesday, 26 May 2009

UnA Noche . . . Ka Ching . . ;).

Assalam
I had my SPM end posting today. alhamdulillah went well. . . Though i messed up an 'odds ratio' question.
well. . . So now am lying on my mattress (thrown across the floor. . . Not on the bed) eating chocolates (safari and vip) and listening to some songs that have been totally haunting me for the past few days. . . .
i downloaded the songs and now they are in my cel . . . And as much as i try not to do it . . . I keep on doing it again and again. . .
thats why. . . I have heard sooo many people say that music is the hardest thing to give up. . .
so much so that, i am thinking of totally forgettin bout it :( . . . I cant . . . I simply cant.
and trust me , it calms me down. . Relaxes me, makes me forget the 'pain' and just get over things. . . Some songs are so especially beautiful. . .
well. . . . . May be im being a loser. . . But i cant. . .
I am listening to

"Give me just one night" by 98 degrees

"You sang to me" by Marc Anthony

"Could I have this kiss forever" by Enrique

and
"Ka Ching" by Shania Twain. . .

cant you hear it ring
it makes you wanna sing
its such a beautiful thing
ka ching

lots of diamond rings
the happiness it brings
you'll live like a king
with lots of money and things . . .

well. . . . Thats all for now. . . .
Allah hafiz

3 comments:

NiDa said...

aww inshaAllah with sabr and good faith in Allah swt. we can do anything :) ....

try giving yourself an alternative to music. i am struggling with it aswell, but if you know ur working towards something, your not just giving up something else - you are exchanging it with something that Allah loves more :)inshaAllah.

... and its unA noche ;)

*hugs*

Lisa said...

I wish I could give up music too. Nida makes excellent points. It is one of my very worst vices, this is for sure. Oh sweetie, I know it's so hard, I wish I had some words of wisdom. The chocolate sounds good! Love you lots!

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

@nida
:( i dont know how to move ahead... i have been trying and failing and trying and faining for ages...:(
and yupps!!! its unA :)
thanks for pointing out... will change it!!
*hugs*back

@lisa
hmm.. i see we r all struggling with music.... :(
we r all left to ask Allah to help us out of this mess...
love you too lisa...

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.