Friday, 12 June 2009

21 Reflections . . . From A Single Mirror :)

1. Some men are good-looking. Some others are simply irresistible.

2. One of those irresistible ones is here in my college :)

3. That makes me wish I too was irresistible.

4. Unfortunately, I am not.

5. Ronaldo is goin to Madrid.

6. Ronaldo's life decides mine in many ways. If you know me or have read my blog regularly, you know how. Others dont need to know.

7. There wont be water in the Ladies Hostel on Sunday and Monday. And so. . . No mess . The Hostel is being closed for three days.

8. My college is literally empty. All the batches have gone home. 88th has study hols for univs. My batch too. Even 92nd. 96th is awaitin univs result. 94th is the King of the college filhal. But, they too have gone home coz its second sat and sunday.

9. I am not a North Indian. Pleaseeeeeee let me breathe.

10. My family DOES NOT live in Chennai. That was only during my second year. They are back home.

11. I get desp each time i see all the students go home. Carrying their bags to the bus stop. . . Some take their bags to the hospital and keep it in the duty room and after clinics, they go home directly from the hospital. . .

12. I am listening to a very old song. . . Tumse milne ki tamanna hai, pyar ka irada hai, aur ek wada hai jaanam. .

13. Do malayalis think in malayalam? ?. ?. ?. :) :) :) hilarious !!!

14. Their was an inspection of our canteen today by the National Family Welfare something. . . They were scolding chettan. . . :( :(

15. I totally love Alleppey. . . I totally love Kerala. . . I am telling it like for the 100th millionth time. . Nai?

16. I still cant speak in Malayalam :( :( :( :(

17. I know why i find it so difficult to live in St. josephs . . . It suffocates me, literally.

18. The other day i decided i will work at home. . Day before , i told amuda that i will never live at home, coz i dont want my children to be stuck up in the mainland crying for their family. And yesterday i told Anju that i will leave the medicine field. Dont ask me why . . .

19. I wish i could travel. . . A lot. . . A lot . . . . A lot . . .

20. I am a hardcore bhagyawadi. . . One who believes in bhagya. . . Destiny. .

21. And now am listenin 'mere naseeb mein'.
'Baat ye khwaab ki
sach magar ho gayi
naujawan main tujhe
dekhkar kho gayi
aankhein mili hai
hay hay
dil bhi mile
hay hay hay
aankhein mili hai
dil bhi mile hai
dekhe mile kab apne naseeb. . .
mere naseeb mein tu hai ke nahi
tere naseeb mein main hu ke nahi
. . . . . . . . . :) :) :) :) :) :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I laughed about Ronaldo. He sure does make World Cups exciting for Brazil. But, what about Ronaldhino? Does he also make your life take weird turns? :) Just kidding sweetie. Nobody here in the U.S. watches soccer, such a shame.

Totally agree about traveling. Where do you want to go? I want to see Petra, Fiji, Th Great Barrier Reef, Maachu Picchu. It's a long list :)

Love you sweetie, cute post idea.

somemuslimman said...

Oh My God! Poor Ronaldo :P

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

Assalam lisa. . .
howz you my dearie? ?. I have been away for a really long time . . Gotto catch up with everyone's blogs. . .
brazil ? ? ? ? Are we really talkin bout the same ronaldo? ?
:) no no no . . . Not ronaldinho . . Its only ronaldo who affects my life . . Though, now since he's out of ManU . . . I think my life will be better :)

wow. . Lisa. . Youve mentioned some gr8 places. . .
first and foremost i would like to travel in India. . . . There is soooo much to see. . . I have not been anywhere. . .
then, we have mohenjodaro harappa. . Now in pakistan. .
egypt. .russia :) . rome . . . Bethlehem . . Gr8 wall of china. . . Burma . . Any country where we have those 6 months of day and 6 months of night. . . Like finland. . . And i can go on and on. . . I am a history buff. . . So i wud love to see those places which i read bout. . . :) inshaAllah some day. . .

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

@somemuslimman

:o :o :o why 'poor' ronaldo ? That asshole has all the money in the world . . . And no loyalty . . .

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.