Saturday, 6 June 2009

21 reflections . . . From a single mirror :)

1. Sagittarius is not very compatible with Virgo. .

2. 9 times out of 10, I end up with people of opposed zodiacs. .

3. Mohsin gave me a new name today, "Radio" :) . .

4. Mohsin is Sagittarian :) . .

5. My final sessionals theory papers are over Alhamdulillah. .

6. Practicals from Monday :( . .

7. I saw a lady in the bus who I remember seeing long ago. .

8. I want to buy sandals, salwar kameez pieces, handbags. .

9. I feel like the stupidest person on this planet. .

10. My man will be from Mars :) He will be Arien :). .

11. I am not a woman from Venus. :) Im from Jupiter. .

12. My sister says I am a Martian. :) . .

13. I dont believe 13 is unlucky. .

14. I forgot to call up Anu . . Again . .

15. I am dead sleepy. .

16. There's such a lot of work. .

17. I have no idea whether i should be sad or happy. .

18. Ishq ka kasoor nahi
aashiq dil ne maara hai . . .
ishq hai paas mere
dil mera aawara hai. . .
mujhe ishq se ishq hua hai
mujhe ishq se ishq hua hai
is ishq ki main hu diwani
yeh ishq hai mere rag rag mei
mujhe ishq hai ishq se o0o0o
ishq hai ishq se
mujhe ishq hai ishq se o0o0o
is dard se ishq hai . .

19. I believe '2' is unlucky for me. . Yes, i am very superstitious. .

20. Thats why i wont end in 20 :) . .

21. It is ok. Whatever it is, it is ok.



5 comments:

Constructive Attitude said...

Why does he call Mohsin.

Constructive Attitude said...

I meant to say why does he call you radio...lol

queen said...

hi almas hope that you are okay...are you back with azhar or something? let me know, i hadnt read your blog in a while, im so left behind!!
love aapa

xoxo, nadia said...

OOOOH who's MOHSIN, girl?

Radio is such a unique nickname, sounds affectionate :b

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

@CA
lolz... well... he says i cud be an RJ by the way i talk... later he modified it to 'radio' coz wel.. 'RJ' sounds like a compliment ;D ;D


@queen
hey aapi..howz u?
ya!! bak wid azhar... we cant break free. got addicted to each other i guess. though we both know that it's our last few days together
love u too!

@nads
a friend... from another college.. met him at an intermedicos feast... :) :)

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.