Tuesday, 30 June 2009

I Dream of Neverland :D

Assalam
Had a mast dream last night.. sorry today morning.
In fact I woke up mid-dream.. they say ki subah ka sapna sach hota hai.. but the sad part is that there was nothing in the dream really that I wud to ‘sach ho jaye’.one of the meaning less dreams… taken completely from the things I had been thinking of the whole of the day yesterday.
It mostly had a kind of place that was almost like a little Disney world…(source of dream: Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch, hav been reading a lot bout the man. :D). the only difference, it had apartments as well, and my aapa-bhaiya have taken an apartment there (source of dream: my aapa-bhaiya are planning on an apartment in chennai …plan’ing’ or plan’ned’.. I don know).. and ya, there’s Fiza Faaris too. We go for this ride where the children have to be tied to a seat.. pehle to fiza faaris ko I see as they were some 8-9 months back.. both lying on their back. Then suddenly I see ki Faaru is a grown up boy (I actually see someone else, but, rite now I ain’t able to recall exactly whom I had seen… but in the dream that boy, that other boy, whom I know otherwise, was playing the role of Faaris.) and he is sitting on one seat.. all alone.. and then I turn to look at Fiza and what do I see… she is a plastic doll..:D and that too not a normal plastic doll…. A very strange kind of a doll.. the size of my palm and totally flat.. more like a plastic cut out… and we tie her down to that seat with those strange cable like things and the ‘chaalak’ of the ride tells ki we shud be careful coz the ‘child’ ( referring to the doll) may fall off. and Faaris, who is all of a sudden, very grown up now (and not resembling anyone I know) comes and says some fundas.. something like the seat shud be lowered coz otherwise Fiza (the doll) mite get hurt… and then just as they are bout to start the ride, Fiza is out of her shell (the doll) and is the size of a 6-7 yr old really dark gal… with very little hair, crying and sick (source of dream: a few pics of some poor children in the rural parts of India that I saw in a blog by a medical student only hours before I slept) and Don says ki bichari.. kismet wasn’t good (meaning that if she had continued to be a doll she wud have been able to go for the ride.. but afsos ki she became a sick human..)
Newaz.. wat happens after that I don’t remember.. coz I walk away from the place and I hear a song and in the dream the song sounds very familiar.. very very familiar.. I strain my ears to hear the words and they are some hindi words and in the dream I think ki haaa!!! It is that song which I have been searching for.. and am very happy (actually, there’s this song that was aired for a max of 4-5 days around 6-7 years ago…. And I remember that I liked the song a lot.. I mean A LOT.. but I don’t remember anything bout the song… so I cant download it.. the only few words I remmebr are.. ‘sochta tha ki *** chand laake doonga ******** aa jaaye karaar .. har pal yaar har pal yaar hai tere liye….’ Something like dat.. and that song has haunted me forever after that. It happens a lot to me.. the song ‘give me just one nite’ by 98 degrees was one such song .. had heard the last 2 minutes of the song only ONCE on MTV and that song had haunted me for ever until a year back wen I searched like crazy for all boy bands that had a ‘number wala name’ coz that was the only thing I remembered bout the band name…and finally I cud get the song..newaz.. now bak to my dream)
But then I hear it for some more time and realize that it’s actually Desert Rose by Sting.. and well I heard quite a part of the whole song as I wandered thru that fantastic place that looked like a big playground. (source of dream: no source… came from that place where dreams are made)… and then I see a workshop, a very different kind of workshop (don’t ask me why was it different .. I just get the feeling that it was different) and enter and see that there is a strange old zamaane ka car for servicing (source of dream : chailey’s blog post at India-aaagh! bout his Scorpio servicing at Mahindra.. it’s an old post but I read it yesterday..)and there I see a little showcase with small rings with pictures of Krishna and Radha and Jesus (source of dream : Married to the masala’s blog post bout the sketches of the God’s statues she received at her wedding reception in India) and I also see a beeeauutiffuull crystal with “Allah” written in it.. but I don’t even touch it coz I know ki aahh!! It must be veerrryy expensive… then I see a little show piece with something written that have the same meaning as that of a quote I read yesterday… (source of dream : pen parks… or something like that.. is the new blog I visited yesterday.. and I read something there…this something was related to that something.. I don’t remember both of the ‘somethings’) and then suddenly I see clothes!!! (source of dream : I have been doing little other than thinking bout clothes.. my exams get over tomorrow.. I mena the theory part.. and me’s gotto go ot kochi for some shopping, inshaAllah) and I got here and say ki my sister comes here all the time.. she lives yahi pe (the neverland-like-place where they have bought the apartment… all these things, the rides, the servicing centre, the playground.. they are all in this ‘neverland’) usi waqt mummy enters and she looks here and there.. at this and that.. and she says something bout ‘British clothes’ (source of dream : blogpost in ‘in the footsteps of RasulAllah, S.A.W’ regarding Saira’s comments on burqa) and she touches a tunic like thing and says ki why don’t you try this ‘British Fan’ (whatever that menas.. and now am not sure if she said fan or fanny or fin or finny.. not that any of those words mean anything to me… except of course.. ‘fin’.. im a mermaid rite? So maybe she wanted me to try out the British Fins.. prolly they are better to swim with… again! The ‘fins’ didn’t look anything like ‘fins’ .. twas a lite blue piece of cotton cloth with some black graphic print and looked like a tunic or a long top…) and usi waqt I got mummy’s call (in real life) and I woke up. It was seven.. this part of the dream was between 6 and 7. I remember coz I had woken up at 6 to look at the table clock and went back to sleep.

Dream before 6am

I am in my hostel and current chala jaata hai and I come out to see that there’s some problem with something and the sisters are all takin bath in our bathrooms (they actually havetheir own bathrooms) and there’s a main in front of every room hanging in the air ( !!!whatever!!!) and im trying to do something with it.. but I fear that others will see me so I cover my hands with a blanket ( another !!!whatever!!!).. and then I decide to go down to the bathrooms (we don’t have attached bathrooms.. they are all together in a row on the opposite side of the wing where I live) so I start descending the stairs (my hostel is two storeyed but here in the dream ithink I lived on the sixth or seventh floor…. Coz the stairs didn’t seem to end..) meanwhile a gal was following me… Madeline.. from the 94th batch.. (source of dream: no source.. came from theplace where dreams are made)… and since I didn’t want her to follow me or maybe I didn’t want her to enter the bathroom before me I ‘parkour’ my way down the stairs..(source of dream : no source.. came from the place where dreams are made) yes you read it rite!! I ‘parkour’ down the stairs.. just the David Belle style….a leg here and a leg there.. a jump here and a jump there and lo! Am at the bottom of the staircase… (that gives me material for my next blog post.. not that I don’t have enuf material already.. but khair. Wil write bout Banlieue 13 in the next post) but probably Madeline knew parkour too (she was Cyril Raeffeli.. or shud we switch it over between us??? ok I take Raeffelli.. let Madeline be Belle) and she reaches just as I shut myself inside a cubicle.. and then I hear her ‘lock’ me from the outside and race up the stairs.. I was like ‘shit!’ and so I peep out thru the ventilation wala window… (it is exactly that.. a ventilation wala window.. that is EXACTLY what I mean) and I see Anisa standing near my room ( I told you rite.. the bathrooms are opposite to my wing.. so wen we r in the bathroom, we can see my wing ka verandah from there..) and I tell her to come downstairs.. and bring Madeline coz she’s locked me in here…and then I turn.. and touch the door and it opens up…shit again!!! She hadn locked me up… !!!! I had only ‘heard’ it…wow!! so I start climbing the stairs and that.. THAT …. THHHAAATTT is wen I enter this Neverland.. I see Anisa and I ask her ki yeh sab kya hai.. she says that they are statues in a museum (source of dream: have been reading a lot bout Italy’s history.. read something bout a museum yesterday..) and then I see Deers.. BIG brown deers and golden leaves on the ground…. Like its autumn… (I personally don’t have much idea bout the seasons… all seasons are so merged into each other in my place… that I never know!!! actually we have only one season in the andamans and also in Kerala.. ok two… One is Very Hot and Humid…. The other is Hot and Rainy)so well…then the stairs are so steep and they arre full of decorations.. plastic and paper castles…!!!whatever!!!.. that’s the only thing that person (whoever made this Neverland) got to decorate the steps with.. twas so difficult to walk on it….
And I also remember something bout a gal running up/down a staircase.. but it’s too hazy….
That’s all for the befor 6 am dream… after that was the Desert Rose thing that I saw….

So well..
Few things to be noted…
1. my dreams are always and ALWAYS colorful… sometimes I feel that the people who say dreams are blak and white are the biggest liars on this planet… most of the other people too have colorful dreams…
2. my dreams have the capacity to continue.. like I told that I was in neverland at 6am wen I woke up and then I went back to sleep and I was still in neverland… this has happened many times..my dreams can continue from I left them.. don’t know bout others…
3. the part bout the sisters busy in the bathrooms… and there being no current… well… now!! I mean RITE NOW.. as I am typing… something’s gone wrong with the motor and there’s no water and the sisters are standing just outside the bathrooms (not inside) just as busy as I saw them in my dream. So at least part of it and in some way was lived out…. Good! …
4. when we lie down….. we are at level with the past and the future…. We can easily drift into the past and the future… that doesn’t happen when we r awake.. coz we r mostly standing or sittings or walking or whatev…. We r not ‘in line’ with the traveling path.. the path that travels… the path is horizontal… wen we r in the horizontal plane .. our access to the past and the future is easier…
5. The above stated thing in point number 4 .. that’s not my funda.. read it somewhere years ago…. It’s just one of those things that found a belief in me!
6. ok.. going now!!! Got a paper tomorrow!

Allah Hafiz




No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.