Sunday, 21 June 2009

To My Most Faithful Reader . . .

:) Hey,
thank you for being such a regular reader of my blog. I cant say if you like it or not, but, just the fact that you keep coming back to it is sweet. Thanks :)
you know what i like most bout you? ? That you never comment. :) thanks for that too.
i myself dont comment much in others' blogs. Im a silent reader to MANY. :)
i think i know you, but, its only a guess. Would it be very wrong if you tell me who you are? ? In any case you are not ok with it, jaane do. :)
but, khair. . . I know my blog isnt talking bout the global issues and blah blah. . Its a very personal blog ! And still . . . You arent tired of reading bout my life. :) cool ! You
must be one tolerant person.
and in case you dislike my blog, well well. . . Thats the way i am. . :) take me or leave me :) thanks newaz.
i never write posts with the intention of being read, thats not the reason i started blogging. . So having a reader is kind of 'wow' :p newaz. Tc
tatas

A

3 comments:

Nazish Rahman said...

lol..

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

:) :) :)

priyanka said...

now it takes less time to upload ur blog

thanks.....
u hav changed the theme..

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.