Monday, 29 June 2009

Traffic Ways in The Developing World...

Assalam



There are so many things that I want to write… uffff.. God knows where shud I start from…
Alrite..
The first thing that comes to my mind..
This is a little list of differences between the traffic ways of the developed and the developing world…. Taken from my text book, “Park’s Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine” 19th Edition, Chapter “Epidemiology of Chronic Non-Communicable Diseases and Conditions” page number 342.
I couldn agree more but well… the last point is simply mind-blowing!!! :D :D :D

Developing countries are very different from the industrialized countries with regard to the environment and the mix of vehicles in the traffic stream. The following are the more important differences:
1. Large number of pedestrians and animals share the roadway with fast-moving and slow-moving (e.g., bullock carts) vehicles. There is almost no segregation of pedestrians from wheeled traffic.
2. Large numbers of old poorly maintained vehicles.
3. Large numbers of motor cycles, scooters and mopeds.
4. Low driving standards.
5. Large numbers of buses, often overloaded.
6. Widespread disregard of traffic rules.
7. Defective roads, poor street lighting, defective layout of crossroads and speed breakers.


8.
UNUSUAL BEHAVIOUR OF MEN AND ANIMALS.


:D :D :D :D :D

Allah hafiz.



2 comments:

●๋•guℓѕнαn●๋•™ said...

assallam aliekum aapi....

i want d pink template back :(

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

Walaykum assalam bache
:) ya my sister was tellin me too. . Ki she liked the floral one more. .
but well dear, i like this one. . Its neat and easier on my weakening eyes. :)

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.