Friday, 5 June 2009

You have no idea what you are doing to me....or maybe you do. Every glimpse of yours is like a life lived. I wonder why have you been made the way have been made. To kill me, i assume. Coz there's no way i can survive your presence without a part of me dying for you. At this moment, right now... All I want is you. I had never thot this would happen to me. I am too old for it, i thot. But, my! You are so irresistible! Its bad that you are, its worse that I feel it too and the worst is that you know exactly how i feel. You know it so well that I doubt if we can be called strangers anymore. We both know whats going on. Dont we? There are flames in my heart and you seem to enjoy fanning it. You are merciless. Merciless when you are away, coz you are depriving me of you. Merciless when you are near, coz you make my inside churn in a way that it hurts my soul. My soul. . . Its there fluttering on your palms. You arent holding it, nor are you shooing it away. You are so cunning. And trust me, i like it this way. My most irresistible one, i think i am in love with you.




Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.