Saturday, 4 July 2009

Feeling Blue....

Assalam




Am feeling blue today... like the day my examz got over..... I'm so sad.....
I dont know........... I just dont feel like dreaming.. i wish i cud kill my dreams... I wish I cud just go about my life in this real harsh world..
Iwish I never wanted anything..
ok.. to add to the pain.. Azhar called up and spoke for two minutes and told that he has to go out... i dont understand why does he call me up just as he has to go out.. but then i get mad even wen he goes out and comes bak late...
newaz..
i downloaded mujhe kuchh kehna hai ka slow version ka remix.... wow!!!
im just not feeling rite...
i want to cry.... a lot...
i aint missin home...
im missin something which im not able to understand ki woh kya hai.......
im just sick of life....

Irresisitible ke baare me i heard something yesterday which hurt me so bad...
I just hope Allah helps him out...
i also learnt that there is REALLY something with that black shirt.... not just me.. even others have noticed that he TOTALLY loves that shirt... he wears it like every next day...
i saw him in my dreams... the same kind of it... he sees me.. doesnt speak... wearing the same 'Black Shirt'.
newaz...
i was just so sad yesterday wen i heard 'it' bout him.... :( :(
and i am sooo sad now too. God knows why....

i want to cry but tears are not falling easily....

dont know wats wrong....

Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.