Saturday, 25 July 2009

Mr. I :) Finally spoke in my Dream :) :)

Assalam
Saw him in my dreams last night. . .
the place was near the Chevrolet show room. . . And we had some kind of exams there . . . When we, anisa, diji (a friend from school, dont know how she became a medico in my dream), and me, . . Come out . . And there. . . Seated royally on a bike, is my darling Mr. I . . . he is wearing a sky blue shirt (kind of like the one he wore yesterday. . )and he asks (i think) 'whom are you voting for' while lookin at me, but then he says 'diji' and turns to her. .
tab i think ki . . Oh ya, he cannot ask me that again, and so he is asking diji (thats what we spoke bout yesterday, :) . . . For 10 whole seconds . . . :p . . Bout elections :p). . And then i notice that he is injured. . . He's hurt at three places on his face :( :( :( his lovely face looks as if it really should be given a kissy :) only that.. . We wont have to ask him to bend down. . . Coz he's sitting on the bike. . :)
i ask something regardin it but he doesnt hear it, he's talkin to anisa (like people always do. . . ). . . And then . . . He says, ki "A personal suggestion, go to kantilal's tea shop (no idea why such a strange name came to my mind. . . There is no shop i know of with that name) instead of the canteen". . . And we say 'whyyyy. . . Its our college canteen after all' . . . Lolz. . . I dont remember what happened after that.

newaz. . . At least he spoke :)

Yesterday , when i told mummy bout the 10 seconds conversation, she told ki " Its good that the boy is talkin very little to you, coz you are so talkative that now when he speaks 1 word, you say 5 words. . . And if he starts saying 5 words. . You'll say 25. . . So good that he speaks only '1 word'. . . "

My mummy's SubhanAllah boy :)

lolz. . . :)

Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.