Monday, 13 July 2009

Never

Assalam to no one in particular.
i am sad. I have been in alleppey for the past two weeks doin nothing. I was supposed to have my exam tomorrow. But there is a strike. There wont be any exams this week. No guarantee bout the next week either. In any case, i cant leave for home. That means by the time my exams start, i will have spent a month in alleppey, doing NOTHING.
twas college day today. Now why is it called College day remains a big question. Newaz. It was the last day of our union, i mean the union with majority of members , i mean major members, from 90th. Jeby Jacob was Chairman. . . And Ansar was General secretary. . . We also had our magazine release, editor Nitin Das . . . All 90th. There was a total bakwas mimicry. I feel like i dont exist. I swear i wont go home. Never. I totally want to get lost. I want to disappear. I want to stop feeling, coz newaz there is nothing to feel. So, rather. . . Lose the faculty of feeling. Sometimes i feel i wont live in this life. I will live, die, be buried. . Then be reborn. . Then. . Maybe. . Maybe. . Whatever.

Allah hafiz


1 comment:

Queen said...

hi almas you have been tagged, plaese go to my blog to find out more

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.