Friday, 24 July 2009

Vote For SFI !!!!!! (Mr. I will also vote for SFI :p)

Assalam



I know I shudn be all blissy-blissy bout it.. but well.. cnat help it yaar!!!
Spoke to Mr. I…. :) :) :) :) *drooling*
For 10 whole seconds…………………. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Its called “Jhingalala hu hu hu hu hu hu Jhinga lala hu hu hu hu hu hu”………

College Union Elections tomorrow….
{copying it straight from Confrontation}
Tomorrow there’s an election in our college….
Anyone reading this..
“Whenever you have election.. plz vote for SFI… SFI rocks” :) :)

For Chairman-
SFI candidate- Vaisakh (92nd)..and me thinks he’s the third most handsome boy in the college.. :) :) [ the most handsome is Prasanth (88th)… and second most is Ben (90th) :) :) .. Mr. I …. Is too Irresistible to be compared to anyone….well… actually all those boys are dark.. you know I love dark men….. but Mr. I is a ‘case’ for me….. not my ‘conventional choice’…newaz..]
KSU- Sachin (94th)

For Arts Club Secretary-
SFI candidate-Rahulan
KSU- Bijith

For UUC-
SFI candidates- Jasim (that sweeto boy :) ), Biran Roy….
KSU- George (my b’day mate) .. I don know if there’s someone else… must be… newaz… I am gonna vote for SFI.. so I don really bother bout KSU….

You know wats bad bout KSU--- they use Rahul, Priyanka’s pic for campaigning…
They did that last year too…. :( :( I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeee Rahul Priyanka…. But no. that wont make me vote for KSU..ive told many times earlier…. In Kerala, I love the Left…. Whatever be my preferences outside Keralam…

And there’s goin to be elections for the batch reps too…
In 90th, Afzal is from SFI and Sangeeth from KSU…..

Wen we had joined college, there was no KSU pheSU….

Newaz…
Have I told u that Mr. I is a Leftist???????
I mean seriously Leftist!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not like… chumma SFI support….
That is something many of us do…. Many in our college are Congress supporters otherwise… but in college politics, we r all SFI waales….jaise ke me… anisa… baaki I don’t think I shud name…
But Mr.I is a pakka Leftist….. :) :) …


Newaz…Toh well.. mera haath definitely Congress ke saath hai.. par kal mera vote jaega SFI ko…. Lolz.... however silly that sounds.. :p
inshaAllah....

Allah hafiz.


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.