Friday, 14 August 2009

Food Food Food...

Assalam
Abbu just brought me jalebi and aanghti mithai and cham cham (the sweet ;)) from Jadab sweet stall in Junglighat.. I’ve been asking for it for so long. He read the maghrib namaaz in the Junglighat masjid [which my father totally loves] to get these things for me.. hee hee hee am so happy… I also ate samosas and pedas today and also cham cham (sukha waala.. without the sheera) that abbu got from Calcutta Sweet Stall.. but I didn’t like it much… I wanted the sheera wala, and the pedas were chumma.. I hadn’t asked for it. that he got from Vijaylakshmi Bhavan.. our ffffaavvvvvvvvvv olllllllldddddddddd bakery :) and samosas were from pata nahi where.. newaz….i also ate one whole crackle… and now I wil also eat lots of puchkas….
Actually im returning inshaAllah day after… so am trying to eat all that I wont be getting there… I have had a lot of lassi this time… bahar ka bhi and even home made at aapa’s house. …… and I had aaloo ka paratha yesterday…. And of course daal chaawal roti sabzi aaloo baingan fool-gobhi etc etc etc….. job hi waha I don get…

We do get chaawal there.. but don’t get me speaking on the gr8ness of the “chor”…. The ‘chapati’ that I eat in my college canteen is very different from the ‘roti’ I eat at home … there’s hardly any ‘aaloo’… the way ‘we’ put aaloo in almost every thing we eat… aaloo-gosht, aalo-matar, aaloo-gobhi…. The mallus put ‘tenga’ or whatever it is that they call ‘coconuts’….. I think I’ve mentioned this pehle bhi.. but it’s just such an irritating side of kerala [the food, I mean] that I cant stop talking bout it. so, well… they use coconuts the way we use potatoes.. and if we cud give their dishes ‘hindi names’…. They wud be something like.
“naariyal-aaloo”…. “naariyal-matar”…..”naariyal-gosht”…..”naariyal-naariyal”..blah blah……………………………
They use such a lot of naariyal that kabhi kabhi I wonder if it is a gobhi ka sabzi jisme they have put naariyal… or is it a naariyal ka sabzi jisme they have put gobhi……..

Uuggggghhhhh!!!!!

Newaz…

So well….
Wat else…….
Im goin to get some pudiyas of kaagaz paan made for myself, InshaAllah…
Kaagaz-paan is a kind of ‘chhota’ paan where the ‘leaf’ isn’t used… u just take saunf, supari, rose powder… and sometimes the ‘chutney’ and wrap it up in paper [hence the name ‘kaagaz’ paan]…. [obviously, you don’t eat the paper :/]
Hmm.. hmmm. Hmm…

Today is another day wen Im feeling blah…….. no real reason. It’s just a blah day and so am feeling blah.. some people are such blahs.. whatever they do and speak is blah….. so they make ur life a big big blah…. We cant really do anything bout it….

Whatever…
Allah hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.