Thursday, 20 August 2009

it's all so yuck !

Assalam
I am feeling so scared, so low. Don’t know wat to do.
Sometimes it feels so bad to be the last person in anyone’s list.
Imagine there are a group of people standing and u go and talk to someone… u are talking and usi beech someone else interferes and asks a question to the person u were talking to, this person … whoever it be…. Replies to that person pehle…and agar the conversation goes on long…. This person even forgets ki he/she was actually talking to you.
Ek baar nahi .. baar baar.
Ya, i dont speak Malayalam.
Tum logon ko Allah Paak ne Malayalam sikhaya hai par tameez ka zarra bhi nahi diya.
I am feeling so suffocated, I cant tell that in words.
Plus I have changed my mind bout my career..
There’s just no point.
I have no idea wat will happen tomorrow.
Time seems to have got mad it me. Nothing is going right, or at least.. that’s how it luks.
Whatever I try to do, I go wrong…. Dead wrong.
Even wen im doin something sachi koshish karke.
These things really disappoint you. Really.
Newaz
Allah hafiz.


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.