Friday, 21 August 2009

On being a fool... Harrison ... OHP..and A New Lizard..

Assalam
Im such a fool. I was always someone who was considered in the ‘free time’. I always ‘took time out’. Jaise bolte hain ki… no one has time to read namaaz… you have to ‘take time out’. Veru much like that… I used to take time out. I was such a fool.
Kitni badi bewakoof.


I thot we were told ki we shudn begin sentences with ‘because’… but in Harrison, soooooo many sentences begin with ‘Because’.???????
Kaun sahi hai????
Jo bhi .. mere ko kya?
Na Harrison mera bhai.. na angrezi mera zuban.
Huh!


A new lizard has entered my room today and she is very confused.. she is roaming all over the place, I haven’t been able to kill her ab tak. And since I sleep on the floor, i fear she might hop on to my mattress or worse hop on to me at night.


As if it’s not yet night!!!

kitna work to do....... gotto prepare the OHPs for tomorrow.....:(

Allah hafiz

3 comments:

jg said...

WISHING UR LIZARD A NICE AND PEACEFUL DEATH

Queen said...

Asalamualikum,
Ramadhan Mubarak, little sis, may Allah bless you and make you happy inshallah, love, Aapa.

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

@joseph

thanks on behalf of my lizard :D

@queen aapi
Ramzaan Mubarak aapko bhi aapa...
allah bless you soooooooo much and khuda kare aapke saare problems chutki mein disappear ho jaaye.
Aameen
love u toooo
:)

Now reading ... "The Witch of Portobello" by 'Paulo Coelho'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My Photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.