Friday, 4 September 2009

Bloggers Quoted

Assalam
Finally.. I am here with the first post under the "Bloggers Quoted" Series...

This has been taken from Just Another Muslim Sister 's post "Hijabi Humility, Hijabi Pride"



"On the way we home we stopped to fill up the car with gas and a young man gave us salaams. Since he was new in town, he wasn’t sure where the nearest masjid was and my hubby was happy to point him in the right direction. As we pulled away, I said to him, “May Allah SWT bless you for that good deed you just did.” My husband replied, “And Allah SWT will bless YOU in turn, because if you had not been wearing your hijab, that brother would have never known that I was a Muslim.""

Awesome... :D

tc
Allah hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.