Thursday, 24 September 2009

Dearest Azhar, When I Look Back..

I see myself alone... All alone.. and I wonder where did I leave behind my friends!!! Where did they disappear? They were rite their beside me. Laughing and crying... holding my hands, wiping my tears... I wonder where did all that vanish

When I lok back Azhar, I see the reason behind this conversation had with someone, today....Let's call him "ZEBRA".. and u know whom I'm talkin bout..
so.. azhar.. tell me, if otthers cud see it.. why cudn you???





******Zebra
knock knock...

9:35pmAlmas
yupps

9:36pm******Zebra
srry for the post....

9:38pmAlmas
not a probs... u shudn have written it on facebuk though..

9:40pm*****Zebra
hmmm... to tell you the truth, for me ALMAS means, a gal with the purest of heart and soul, ALLAH ki pyaari... And seeing you using that word, just boiled ma blood at that moment... so just blasted....
hmmm... to tell you the truth, for me ALMAS means, a gal with the purest of heart and soul, ALLAH ki pyaari... And seeing you using that word, just boiled ma blood at that moment... so just blasted...
blasted....

9:41pmAlmas
not a prob....

9:41pm******Zebra
;)
Hamesha achchi bachchi ban ke raho, tab har koi tumse pyaar karega.... Telling u these things wont bring me any gain.... its for your good...

9:42pmAlmas
alrite.. thanks... im pretty happy wid myself though....
and i dont really believe in doin things so that ppl love me.. i have never..

9:45pm******Zebra
i know almas... you dnt care what people think about you... khair... i knw, i can't make u understand... its quite tough, you know... especially wid ya... he he... but keep this in mind, jab jab tum galti karegi, hum tapak padega... wether u like it or not...

9:46pmAlmas
okis... be prepared its goin to be a lot of time..

9:47pm******Zebra
i am prepared almas... i am... i've seen you changing... and won't let it happen again and again....

9:48pmAlmas
wen did i change?

9:50pm******Zebra
when you moved away from everybody else, i mean after u joined your college... you know, i respect you a lot... I dont knw wat u think of me...but i dnt want to see you changing... i dnt want u to loose ur image, that's in my heart... Whether you care about it or not...
hen you moved away from everybody else, i mean after u joined your college... you know, i respect you a lot... I dont knw wat u think of me...but i dnt want to see you changing... i dnt want u to loose ur image, that's in my heart... Whether you care about it or

9:51pmAlmas
and y dyu think did i move away from everybody?

9:55pm******Zebra
you know, there are certain people in life, who without even letting you know, makes a very special place in your heart.... and when you find them, they are no longer the same (yes, time do changes everything)... you really feel hurt.... I don't knw, wat m i blabbering... but ... m almost in tears...
chuck it....
forget this topic...

9:57pm******Zebra
but almas... to behonest wid ya,
you've changed...

9:57pmAlmas
tel me how have i changed

9:57pm******Zebra
but please don't change yourself more...

9:57pmAlmas
and i asked one more question... y do u think that i moved away from everybody

9:58pm******Zebra
In everything, in every way...
i don't almas.... i just told you what i really felt.... and i swear on my allah, if i talk longer about this topic, i'll start crying...

9:59pmAlmas
thats not an answer

9:59pm*******Zebra
so just, leave this topic...

10:00pm*******Zebra
We'll talk about this some other time...k....

10:00pmAlmas
but answer me..
wat dyu think made me go away from everybody
i want u to answer this

10:03pm******Zebra
only u can answer this almas... spend 15 minutes wid yourself... ask urself...

10:03pmAlmas
i know the answer
i want to know wat u think... tell me

10:03pm******Zebra
and what's d answer...????

10:03pmAlmas
or dont ever talk bout this to me again in ur life

10:03pm******Zebra
you temme first..

10:04pmAlmas
fine.. over
bye

10:04pm******Zebra
see... y getting angry..???
don't wanna speak...???
almas, gussa aur zidd tumhara sabse bada dushman hai...

10:05pmAlmas
whatever zebra... i asked u sumthin
if u casnt answer

10:05pm******Zebra
i m telling d truth, even i dnt knw... wat made you move away... i swear.... i was just telling u wat i felt...

10:05pmAlmas
dont ask things again

10:05pm******Zebra
allah gawah hai....

10:06pmAlmas
i didnt start it
if u can say i moved away
u shud be having a reason for that
and i aint askin bout someone else's life.. im talkin bout my own bloody self...
alrite

10:06pm*****Zebra
f9... m srry...

10:06pmAlmas
if u don know wat made me move away.....

10:06pm*****Zebra
gussa mat karo...

10:06pmAlmas
dont use that as an excuse to say that i have changeds
im not getin angry

10:07pm*****Zebra
f9.... the answer is AZHAR...

10:07pmAlmas
i dont like ppl questioning my integrity
ya
AZHAR
thanks 4 sayin that

10:07pm******Zebra
....
m srry.... will neva question ur integrity again... guess, m still far away 4m ya....
maybe wts ruined, can never be the same...
and finally, u made me cry...
allah hafiz...
will talk 2 u later...
and yeah... i really care...
bye...
:(

10:09pmAlmas
"""""""maybe wts ruined, can never be the same..."""'
very well said
and im telin this in a generl context
not to u in particular
sory for makin u cry
am a cruel person.. now u know!!!
tc
and am sory agn for makin u cry
gnite Zebra
tata


But you see Azhar... there's no point...ther's no point at all in tellin wat I left for u, wat i didnt... I fell for Chammu...
wat cud be worse???
and there's no denying Azhar.... I have fallen so bad for him that I've bruised both my knees...
Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.