Saturday, 26 September 2009

I Didn't Pray....

Assalam

I go to the hospital, I go to the wards…..my mind still wandering behind…
Im only half present at the classes, half of me is always elsewhere…
One speaks to me, a Hundred don’t…..
I listen and yet I hear not…
I’m not finding relief in any way…I so want it all to end…

I had my lunch….i lay down on the floor… I logged into orkut… my eyes were tired… I hadn read my noon prayers…. I thot I’ll rest just for a while…I set an alarm to ring after 5 minutes…I closed my eyes…after 5 minutes, I turned off the snooz of the alarm….
I slept and I dreamt dreams beautiful…wen I woke up it had been 2 hrs…. I saw a misd cal and I returned a misd.. I logged into orkut again, only to read a scrap that told “Don’t expect”…I turned on my lappy and I’m typing this now…. I haven’t read my noon prayers…and the world has moved on as I slept and so…I haven’t read my afternoon prayers too……

I have thot of things that wont remain… this world is but a mortal place… I have longed for parents, success, friends…. Unsure how long each wud stay…
In a blink of eyes they will go away… it’s all faani, it will disappear one day…

But that which I’m sure will always be, will definitely happen, will forever stay….
I keep that in the last of my list, you see my friends, I still haven’t prayed….
The Immortal, the Eternal will meet me One Day
He’ll ask me ‘Tell me my slave, did you Pray?’
‘Or did you get u so busy that u forgot the real from the fake?’
I wonder wat shall I reply then, to that most Wonderful Being, wat shall I say
‘O yes God…. I did obey…’
‘but all with a little delay…’
‘the sparkle of ur world blinded me.. yes God, I got caught in the bait..’
Wudn I be ashamed…but wat to do then….
To mend things, twud be so so late…
But plz God, I ask u now…on that Day plz forgive me anyway….

As for now, I shall go and pray…

P.S.- I started the post to write bout something else, …but the guilt of not prayin on time was too strong…I missed Fajr…I prayed after sunrise…
I missed Zuhar….i came back and slept.. and if I don’t go now…I mite miss Asar too..
I shall write wat I wanted to write in another post…

P.S.2- oh I wish I had started it as a poem….! :) newaz…

Allah hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.