Saturday, 12 September 2009

My Iftaar and Sehri....

Assalam
Just thought of telling wat I ate for iftari and sehri yesterday and today (day b4 yes also, mmmm cant recall..)
It’s Kerala ‘Porotta’ and beef curry for iftaar.. plus cassava chips (made in kerala :D)and lime (nimbu paani).. and for sehri there’s dosa and chamandi (chutney--- which is only a peach colored liquid… nothing that can actually be called ‘chamandi’) and a chocolate.
Waise I also had cutlet and meat roll for iftaar… but that had been eaten long before I tuk the pic .. so well
And ofcourse, I opened the fast with the routine ‘do khujoor’… 2 dates like Huzur S.A.W used to…. Isliye uska photo toh is of no use na…
That toh is the same everywhere….

And ya I know ki im eatin too much but kya kare. It’s psychological… each evening wen I go out to buy iftaari items I feel ki maybe tonite I’ll feel hungry so ishudn buy anything lesses than wat I bought yesterday… then just as I have eaten my dates… all the hunger in the world seems to get drowned deep in the seabed of the Pacific…
But ab kya karna ???? I cant just throw away all that I’ve bought…
But, ive been buying itna zyada only since the past 3-4days… and trust me it’s so difficult to eat it all.. in fact, aaj toh the ‘porotta’ and beef curry filled me up so much that even the water tht I was rinsing my mouth with (for vuzu), was getting me ultra nauseated… :/ :/ :/ blaahh!!!
I think I shud stop buyin such a lot.. I mean eating once wud do… either for sehri or iftaar.. and maybe some snacks for the other time… instead I think I shud be buying juices… I have two limes for iftaar daily.. I cud add a pineapple juice maybe..
And maybe a grapes juice too… and even mirinda and even get some tea in the flask…. Coz’ ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! There’s nothing like drinking after a day of fasting… :) :) :)
Heaven!!!!!
But, comin to think of it… maybe even this is psychological.. I ‘think’ I will drink a lot.. coz I aint drinking so many things.. maybe wen I DO start buying lots of things to drink… I will vomit out everything.. just after the first glass of juice… :/ :/
Newaz…

Food courtesy : Sultana Bakery
‘Thattu kada’ or however you spell it… it means the ‘roadside shops’ … those small shops on ‘tables with wheels’ :D I cant describe it better.. the shops which give the most delicious food in the world….. [except of course the chamandi…..:/]

So happy last week of Ramzaan…
May Allah bless us all on the Lailatul Qadr nights….

P.S.- am not able to upload the pics..and today is 13th
Alah hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.