Friday, 11 September 2009

The Place Where The Lost Get Found....& a few Quotes

Assalam
I was searching for a new dp for my Orkut profile.... that of a sad mermaid...
while searching for the pic, i found this little story of a mermaid named Shelly...
here's the link....The Place Where The Lost Get Found by Ly De Angeles it's a lovely story... or maybe it's not... i liked it newaz...

Shelly and Corby


here's a part that i found too good
And so Shelly went with Sam.


Further and further away from what had been her home.


She was sad because she couldn't go back but, then, she'd been sad for as long as she could remember anyway and Sam was so much fun!


and i totally loved the name of the sttory "The Place Where The Lost Get Found"


no this is not my new DP... its Shely's pic from the story...



Hmmmm..
and then I found a few nice quotes ::
I can see the humorous side of things and enjoy the fun when it comes; but look where I will, there seems to me always more sadness than joy in life.
Author: Jerome K. Jerome
Source: None



It takes your enemy and your friend, working together, to hurt you to the heart: the one to slander you and the other to get the news to you.
Author: Mark Twain (pseudonym of Samuel Langhorne Clemens)
Source: Following the Equator (ch. 45)


We gather strength from sadness and from pain Each time we die we learn to live again.
Author: Source Unknown
Source: None


We look before and after, And pine for what is not, Our sincerest laughter With some pain is fraught: Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought.
Author: Percy Bysshe Shelley
Source: To a Skylark (st. 18)



hmmmmmm

Allah Hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.