Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Thanks For The Compliment Baby!!!

Assalam



Lolz… it’s just the immodest me again. Well… I really think that I get way too overwhelming for some..sorry..most of the people around me and that is precisely why they choose to keep me away..not respond to things I say…or simply behave as if I don’t exist. I don’t understand, why otherwise, do they respond so negatively (if they respond at all) to everything that is so very sane.
Lolz lolz lolz…. It reminds me of the testi aapa had written for me (on orkut)… she’d written “his beautiful Jalpari is an EXTRAORDINARY girl, just as people are awed by the mystery of a mermaid, they are mesmerised by her thoughts, courage and attitude. and u know what when dumbs meet the extraordinary, they keep shut and back off.. ”
So my dearest darlings… lemme tell you that I know it better than anyone else that you fuckers are just not worth me…. Im definitely not the one to feel ki aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Im such a loser…. For me, the loser will always be YOU…. And I don’t give a fuck to who, accordin to u, is the loser… I don’t give a little piece of shit to that.

That’s why wen you guys behave in the ultra strange way that you do… I feel hurt.. but, that’s only for a while… and then I relax.. sit down and tell
“Thanx for the compliment baby”

“Others laugh at me coz I’m different…. I laugh at them coz’ they are all the bloody same”

P.S- lolz……….ROFLOL... sometimes, I really stink Sagittarian. :D :D :D
Allah hafiz.


7 comments:

SIJU said...

hey i read ur blog
and i got only one thing to ask.......... is she the same gal who used to be my classmate???????

WhiteOrchid said...

thats the spirit!!! :D

o0UmmHasan0o said...

salam sis, good post... glad to see you sticking up for yourself, there are so many that try to bring us down!! SubhanAllah..

Ramadan Mubarak!!... thanks for visiting my blog...

Vibhore Gupta said...

dint quite get the context, honestly!!!
coz m tooooo infrequent dese days
:(
bt the quote:
"others laugh at me coz i'm different..., i laugh at them coz they all r bloddy same"

awsum quote!!!!

take care
:)

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

@siju
hiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee kelappan
howz u brother?
well.. we spoke bout it.. so no need to reply agn na??

@white orchid
yupps :)

@ummhasan
wassalam sis!
Ramzaan Mubarak to you too.. and hey i visit ur blog often.. i dont comment often, though.. hee hee lazy me!

@vibhore
hi bhai... ya!! u had totallly disappeared!
:d sachi.. i too like that quote a lot!
:D
will be chekin out ur blog soon.. i had visited but twas takin a long time to load and i was kind of busy that day.. zyada frequently likha kar yaar!

Shy said...

well said....'they are bloddy same' and will ever remain so coz u know some people are born dumb they grow to be more dumb....

JaLpArI - tHe MeRmAiD said...

aapppppuuuuuuuu blub uuuuuuuuuuu

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.