Saturday, 10 October 2009

Bloggers Quoted #4

Assalam
I have been busy reading too many blogs this evening... and I hit across this wonderful little post by Under Cover Sister
This is actually taken from another book, yet, since i lifted it from her Blog, am goin to quote it under Bloggers Quoted....

"The adhan is made in the baby's ear at birth
While the prayer is delayed till death
A sign that life is short
Just like the time between adhan and prayer."

A pearl among pearls, found in the excellent book,
'The Value of Time' by Shaykh Abd' al Fattah Abu Ghuddah


Original Post :-> Reality Of Life at UNDER COVER PEARLS

Allah hafiz


No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.