Saturday, 10 October 2009

Bloggers Quoted #5

Assalam
And here is one from Malekat who is tweeny little Muslimah with Wisdom of A Sage....

I really hate how some of these commenters are really judgmental about things that are really wrong. I hate how they're sometimes like "sunnis are better because... and shias are backwards stupid people" or "shias are better because... sunnis are backwards stupid people". And although i do believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I still think that when you're making a comment, you should atleast be able to provide CORRECT information and in a civil manner. Because seriously, if you want to know about the life choices of others, then ask THEM, otherwise you really don't wanna know.


Read the complete post at No Need For Argument from Islamic Identity


Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.