Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Bloggers Quoted

Assalam
A part of a very beautifully written convo between Jean and God...

Once I reached the point of realizing how needy I was, You supplied my need. You and I, alone, in my office. Me, begging to know what in the world had me so grumpy. And You, placing Your finger on the exact thing in my life.

Me, frightened of the shadows threatening to swallow me whole. You, shining Your light into the dark corners of my heart.


from the blog My Conversations with God

Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.