Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Bloggers Quoted

Assalam
Again from My Conversations with God
by Jean... a lovely part from a longer prayer..

I pray You'll reach into T.'s life today, into her family, into her career, into her friendships and do miraculous things.

Not miraculous things for her, God. Not miraculous things around her. But miraculous things in her.


And another beeeaauuttiiffuull line...

You know all the stuff that is happening in his life right now. You not only know it, You not only allow it, You orchestrate it.


:) :) :)
Allah hafiz

No comments:

Translate

Now reading ... "Crime and Punishment" by 'Fyodor Dostoyevsky'.

Sociable

..

..
Educate The Muslimah !!!!

..

..
Pay Your Zakaat To The Deserving!!!

Shorten Url

..

..
Speak Out !!!

About Me

My photo
Port Blair, Andamans, India
I am exactly as you think I am!

Don't You Copy Wat I Write !!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

License..

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.